Need some help identifying some gifts
Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:31 PM
- Spacing of the dots like Tom mentioned
- The space between C and the O is closer than the other letters in "Cohiba"
- Font on "Havana, Cuba" is much too thick
- Is Cohiba embossed? Can't tell from the pic
- The band looks much too high on the cigar
- Horrible EL band
Smoke it anyway, it may be good.
Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:08 PM
I think these are the only LE in 2010:
Trinidad Short Robusto T (12) Edicion Limitada 2010
Montecristo Grand Edmundo (10) Edicion Limitada 2010
Partagas Serie D Especial (10) Edicion Limitada 2010
This is all you need to know. These were the only EL's produced by Habanos S.A. that year. The Cohiba you have is an obvious fake. Smoke it at your own risk. Lord knows what it was rolled with.
Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:39 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users