• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My order from Sensations Adult Novelties arrived!

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
As I walked up to my front porch, I see a big brown box sitting near the door waiting for me. I think, great, another one of those newbie bombs. I pick it up, and it says it's from Sensations (adult novelty store down the street). My wife and I get all excited, that our new toys finally arrived. Yeah, the store is literally 3 min away, but it just feels kinda weird going in there buying french ticklers and such in person. Always easier to buy over the phone. You never know who might see you buying your new toys. Especially the kinda stuff we're into...

So anyways, we run inside and tear the box open, and it's full of sticks! No, not those kinda sticks, rather cigars. Yep, another newbie has struck again! Quite clever... ;)

The sampler you sent was very generous, whoever you are! I greatly appreciate it, and I can't wait to smoke 'em!

Thanks again! :)

Rod

What?! No spoiler link to how you and your wife have found a new joy in swinging? Lame.

:D
Nice hit boys..!

Batteries not included. Have fun with your vibrating "cigars". :whistling:

Wayyy too much information Rod, but nice hit anyways.

Deja Vu, someones been doing some research...