• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flor de Oliva Super Giant

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Flor de Oliva Super Giant
~10x66
~Nicaragua

After cutting this enormous cigar and taking a few pre-light draws I noticed that the draw was very loose. I put fire to the foot and after the first couple inches of this 10” monster I noted that the flavor is a very enjoyable smooth tobacco flavor with no real taste notes other than that. It stayed very similar thru the whole cigar with very little changes in flavor. The burn got off tack a few times and needed to be touched up but surprisingly it never went out. This cigar was mostly a novelty smoke. I really don’t usually target large cigars since the lack of time. I have a hard time finding 45 min. - 1 hr. to enjoy a cigar and this monster took 3hr. 45min. This was the biggest cigar that I have ever smoked and will most likley be there for a long time.
Thanks mystery bomber!
Paul

gallery_13257_1492_593305.jpg

(Padron 2000 for size refrence)

gallery_13257_1492_582205.jpg

I think this cigar makes me looks small... :laugh:
gallery_13257_1492_1021495.jpg

gallery_13257_1492_442990.jpg

Please Stand by for a dinner break!

gallery_13257_1492_427264.jpg

It should have been named the Flor de Olive "Tall Paul". :laugh: Geat hit, great review.

Well if a bear attacked you could have used it as a weapon. Nice review....

I'm surprised you stuck with it so long. Myself...if a cigar isn't evolving a changing I get bored with it. My limit is about 45 minutes to an hour max. No way I could have smoked a cigar for nearly 4 hours without a lot of complexity. Good for you TP...

I'm surprised you stuck with it so long. Myself...if a cigar isn't evolving a changing I get bored with it. My limit is about 45 minutes to an hour max. No way I could have smoked a cigar for nearly 4 hours without a lot of complexity. Good for you TP...

If its a gift I am going to bring it to a NUB! :thumbs: But that is by far the biggest cigar I will ever smoke again... :laugh:

Paul, great pictures. Where in ME did you camp? I saw it on one of the status updates you posted a while back. I was just up there this past week near Bar Harbor and going again in a bit.

Paul, great pictures. Where in ME did you camp? I saw it on one of the status updates you posted a while back. I was just up there this past week near Bar Harbor and going again in a bit.

The campground is Acers of Wildlife in Steepfalls ME. It is nice family campground that my wife and couple friends rent a camper at every year on the third week of July. I did a lot of camping as a kid so it is a great week to keep me in touch with that childhood memory. My wife had to work part of the week this year so we missed the first half of the week this year.

Sounds great. I did a lot of camping as well both with my family and with the scouts. Used to also go up to Sebago with some friends growing up. Now we go up to my wife's parent's house on Flander's Pond in Sullivan. About 30 min outside of Bar Harbor and a beautiful spot with a great view. Nothing like getting away from it all. We usually go up for a week but we're prepping to go back for another week or so in a bit. Making the most of the summer. :thumbs:

Sounds great. I did a lot of camping as well both with my family and with the scouts. Used to also go up to Sebago with some friends growing up. Now we go up to my wife's parent's house on Flander's Pond in Sullivan. About 30 min outside of Bar Harbor and a beautiful spot with a great view. Nothing like getting away from it all. We usually go up for a week but we're prepping to go back for another week or so in a bit. Making the most of the summer. :thumbs:

This campground is just south of Sebago and one of the rivers that flows out of Sebago feeds the man made lake at Acres!
IMAGE1.JPG

That is Sebago in the top part of the pic and the little lake in the middle is Acres.

Maybe some time we will cross paths in "Vacation Land"

My family would go to Sebago every year when i was a kid so many good memories, Point Sebago to be exact.

This campground is just south of Sebago and one of the rivers that flows out of Sebago feeds the man made lake at Acres!
IMAGE1.JPG

That is Sebago in the top part of the pic and the little lake in the middle is Acres.

Maybe some time we will cross paths in "Vacation Land"

Awesome! Perhaps we will.

My family would go to Sebago every year when i was a kid so many good memories, Point Sebago to be exact.

Yup I'd stay with my friends at Point Sebago as well. Great memories.

Yup Sebago- my mom has a place I go to in Denmark- I love it up there, not sure why I decided to leave.