So the contest is for "Coolest Car" as judged by my 9yo and 12yo sons. So post up a PICTURE of your favorite car and see if they agree with you. If you want to include any details on WHY the car is your favorite (since a 9/12yo probably won't know), you can include that and I'll have them read all of the posts as they go through the pictures. Picture should be a vehicle with at least one wheel, so motorcycles are OKAY, too. Don't go trying to sway the jury by posting a picture of Volton and then argue "it's kinda a car... ". It doesn't have to be a real car, so cartoon & drawings are okay.
- Contest is open to anyone eligible for the CPI Raffle
- One entry per day, per person.
- Contest will run through 12th. We're out of town until then and I don't know if we'll have Internet access, so just post your pictures.
- If the Raffle fails or is cancelled, then obviously there is no prize associated with this contest.
- If the Raffle simply chooses me as a winner without a "ticket" number, then the 1-6 random number will be chosen by using ((floor(NYSE) % 6) + 1) with the NYSE closing value the day the winner is announced (NYSE composite value as shown on nyse.com).
Hopefully there are no issues because I leave for Italy (Pisa & Tuscany region) in about an hour for vacation!! Post your car pictures and let the boys decide a winner when we get back! See ya!
Edited by JHolmes763, 04 August 2012 - 02:32 AM.