• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 Viaje Zombie

Thanks Paul.
I noticed the same burn problems on the C-4. I smoked two of them, one actually started to burn through a hole in the middle of the cigar. I then cut the foot off of a few of them and put then back in the Humidor. I will try one soon to see if that helps. I'll let you know.

Great job on the review Paul! I'll be smoking the other Zombie you gifted me sometime in October.

NIce review PAul... Had the same burning problem on my M?...

Nice review and they sound like a nice smoke. I have never tried a Viaje, I may have to find some.

Thanks Paul.
I noticed the same burn problems on the C-4. I smoked two of them, one actually started to burn through a hole in the middle of the cigar. I then cut the foot off of a few of them and put then back in the Humidor. I will try one soon to see if that helps. I'll let you know.

Yea keep me posted on that! I may do the same with one of the Zombies I have left to see if it fix's it.

Great job on the review Paul! I'll be smoking the other Zombie you gifted me sometime in October.

Let me know here how it goes and it you have the same burn issues. How was the other did the burn goe crazey?

A lot of Viajes seem like they need at least a year before coming into their own.