• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most cigars in one day?

Fishin345

So I had my future brother in-laws bachelor party yesterday day and I smoked the most cigars in one day ever at a total of nine. What I want to know how many was your most and what was the occasion for doing so?

Nine! You might be tasting those for a few days ;) The most I have ever smoked in one day was 6 sticks due to an unexpected dinner invitation form a few smoking buddy's. I had to work on Saturday and left early to meet a friend for a smoke @ 2 pm at our local club. We smoked a couple and he left at @ 5ish...another buddy showed up and invited me to dinner with some of the other folks and the owner of the lounge. We came back after dinner and stayed until @ 1 am drinking scotch and smoking. I had a couple of robustos, a Lancero, a Siglo II and two shorts and woke up the next day tasting the last cigar :)

I can only remember 3-4 cigars in one day (a few times.) I don't think that I've ever been past that.

In this case I think size does matter. 9 petite corona's (Jason) is different than 9 gordo's (Tim). I have smoked 5 in a day very often (usually around a toro size). I have smoked 6 occasionally. I generally smoke 7 or 8 on road trips to my Dad's (12 hour drive). I don't think I've ever hit 9.

The record for me is 4 cigars in one day.

I just do not know how you acheived 9! (or survived 9)

Bunch of wimps. I understand Winston Churchill smoked 20 double coronas a day.

Doc

The most I have ever smoked was 5 in a day and even that was too many. I can't even begin to fathom 20 in a day. Winston Churchill was champ.

Probably 5 or 6. Shooting range in the morning, back home cigar with friends, poker for about 6 hours. Yep that's about right.

4-5 on one occasion , but summer time I'm usually into three a day steady. Just depends how all the cylinders are firing.

Yea, 9 is bit much for me. I'll do 3 or 4 easily if the activities of the day allow. I've done upwards of 6 but the last few were more out of drunken need rather than enjoyment.

I smoked 8 at one of the Padron events in KC. I didn't even realize it until I got to number 7. You tend to lose track of things at events like that. I can't say I felt the best the next day, but that had to do with more than 8 cigars (BBQ overload, booze overload, second hand smoke from 100 other cigars, putting up with Sneeds, etc.).

I couldn't do it now, though.

I've smoked 4 a day many times, but they were spread out from early morning to late night so my palate could recover a little. I've tried smoking 2 cigars back to back at herfs, but the 2nd cigar is pretty harsh and tasteless by then. I just use smokeless tobacco in between.

I think I've smoked 5 or 6 in a day while on a road trip. They're a great way to pass the time.

The most I have ever smoked in one day is 4, and that was only a few days ago. I guess that's what happens when you go golfing with a fellow CPer. There was a petite corona, 2 churchills, and 1 robusto.

I smoked 8 at one of the Padron events in KC. I didn't even realize it until I got to number 7. You tend to lose track of things at events like that. I can't say I felt the best the next day, but that had to do with more than 8 cigars (BBQ overload, booze overload, second hand smoke from 100 other cigars, putting up with Sneeds, etc.).

I'm sure mine highest total was probably similar, and at the same event(s). I really never kept track, but I know that by the time those weekends were over I usually didn't touch a cigar for at least a week or more afterwards. And you can blame me all you want, but I'm not the one who told you to shack up with Clint for the weekend. That could easily drive a man to attempting to overload on whatever is handy (cigars, booze, etc.)

Most is seven in a day. At herfs and events at cigar stores, it is just non-stop smoking. Its not until you tally the total at the end of the day to you realize how many cigars you smoked.