• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Exclusive cigar tubes

cigarcegan

Hi,

would anyone be interested in exclusive handmade cigar tubes? We currently sell them in Europe and want to export to worldwide as well. We are looking for both retail and wholesale customers. Our own manufacturing technology insures great strenght at light weight (1.0 to 1.8 oz). Base tubes are made from walnut or cherry wood. Oak, mahagony, african or any other wood availible for extra charge. For custom tubes (f.e. with your initials), inlay elements are made from copper, brass, tin. Silver, gold, ebony or horn also availible. These models you see are 170x20mm, most of cuban cigars should fit. But we can make any size you wish.

retail prices:
Standard tubes starting at $60
Custom tubes starting at $75 (inlay, initials)

Shipping - depends on Country, f.e. to US it's $16

We can also offer and have a good experience with community Group buys

pouzdro10.jpg

pouzdro9.jpg

pouzdro5.jpg

pouzdro7.jpg

pouzdro1.jpg

Hell, if Rod commissioned a group buy with Cigar Pass themed graphics, I might be in for one.

It would be good if you posted your contact info as well as personal (well, 'about' info).

I think they are pretty neat and I would be interested in a group buy as well. I think the price point it a little high but I would still be in if it was a cigar pass one.

I would like to see a picture of one of them open, and see the inside please.

I really like your product. However, I don't like the fact that this is your first post. No intro? Something is not right here..... that is all

I really like your product. However, I don't like the fact that this is your first post. No intro? Something is not right here..... that is all

That and it could be the .cz domain.... ;)

Although it looks legit.

Meh...who knows.

Hell, if Rod commissioned a group buy with Cigar Pass themed graphics, I might be in for one.

If it was just the sign there would be no problem. Logo with the lady would be impossible to cut - would have to use laser, which does not meet our handmade focusing

I think they are pretty neat and I would be interested in a group buy as well. I think the price point it a little high but I would still be in if it was a cigar pass one.

I would like to see a picture of one of them open, and see the inside please.

these are the ones I have, will have to take more pictures of open ones

pouzdro3.jpg

pouzdro6.jpg

pouzdro4.jpg

Sorry, did not realize I have to have more posts before posting into marketplace. About me.. first thing you guys will not like - I don't smoke cigars :) my speciality is antique furniture refinish and restoration, tubes are just side products (build first one on demand for local politician and discovered that there are not many manufacturers that make them), I wanted to know the opinion on this product and where else to go than a cigar forum, right :)

You can check out www.doutnikovapouzdra.cz, at the meantime I am working on the EN translation.

pouzdro3.jpg

Give me an idea the of US Dollar price of this one with 2 letters on it please.

I can make it for you at the starting price $75 (walnut, burr, tin, brass)
What makes the price rise?? Does that include the little "stand" that props it up?

Look at my first post, there is no price rise, this is a starting price and I will try to make all the custom tubes not to exeed it too much (even if you wanted different sizes and such non-standard)

Well, the stand is not included, but I could add it to the package if you like it :)

I didn't mean you were raising the prices, I meant what would make the price go up (you said starting at) but I think you answered that also. How are you accepting payments? Being that you are from cz, new to our forum's, and I can't read your website I don't see myself giving you a credit card. Are you considering Paypal?? I am not decided just trying to get all the info.

I didn't mean you were raising the prices, I meant what would make the price go up (you said starting at) but I think you answered that also. How are you accepting payments? Being that you are from cz, new to our forum's, and I can't read your website I don't see myself giving you a credit card. Are you considering Paypal?? I am not decided just trying to get all the info.

X3

X3

Four here.

Every custom change will make the price go higher, you want bigger ring than 20mm - price goes up, you want it longer/shorter, you would like to have golden initials, different materials, Cuban flag - that all makes different price.. But I want to stick with the starting price here as I consider this post as my promo

Yes, payments by Paypal

Is $75 US the shipped price?

Right now your site shows your most expensive at around $82....and basic ones at $40ish.

We're trying to guage interest in these. Also, at what quantity would show us a significant discount? 10, 20, 25?

Is everyone here looking to purchase their own personalized tube, or are the inquiries about a CP commerative unit?