• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Panacea Cigar Pass (and chance to win a 5-pack of premium cigars)

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Barn_panacea_sepia_header.jpg

I'm doing something a little different... I've been smoking Panacea cigars for a few years now, and I've given many away to friends at herfs (all of who enjoyed them). Paul makes a good cigar, and this is one that I consider to be one of my go to "everyday" cigars. You can now have a chance to try 2 Panacea cigars, and also be entered to win a 5-pack of other premium cigars.

Pass Information
  • Open to first 15 participants.
  • Must reside in the lower 48 states.
  • Must be a member in good standing with at least 2 months of activity.
  • Pass will include Panacea cigars (Red and Black).
  • Participant takes 1 each (red and black) and puts at least 1 cigar back in pass of equal/near value.
  • Participants are required to post a written or video review of the Panacea in this thread: (coming soon)
  • Review must be posted within 30 days of "taking" cigar.
  • Pass must be shipped within 2 days of receipt - let's keep it moving quickly.
  • Pass must be insured for $100, and tracking number needs to be obtained.
  • USPS is preferred carrier.
This is a great way to sample a Panacea and get in on a cigar pass, especially if you've never participated in a pass before.

Part II - Chance to win a nice 5-pack sampler of premium cigars
  • After all reviews have been posted, you'll be entered to win a nice 5-pack of premium cigars.
  • Cigar reviews will be voted on by the community.
  • Member who has been voted for best review wins.
  • Review can be either written or video format.
  • Since this pass includes both red and black Panaceas (and you're required to take 1 each), you can post just 1 review if you prefer, or post a review of both the red and the black.  Posting two reviews will give you a better chance at winning the 5 pack.

Participants
  1. MrAnderson41
  2. LarryH
  3. CMontoya79
  4. Tall Paul
  5. thinde
  6. 2K6TBSS
  7. modo22
  8. JoeBunaga
  9. BigBear
  10. CulturedHick
  11. Gavin
  12. thechenman
  13. Smokin'Simms
  14. Ironpeddler
  15. AshestwoAshes

Where to post your review:

So will this be a normal pass with the twist that each person must take the Pacea's?  Will we be able to P/T other cigars in the pass as well?

Either way, count me in.

MrAnderson41 said:
So will this be a normal pass with the twist that each person must take the Pacea's?  Will we be able to P/T other cigars in the pass as well?

Either way, count me in.

Yes, you can put/take other cigars as well, unless of course you're the first recipient in which you won't have a choice of only taking 2 Panacea's.

I'll Play.

Are we required to reveiw both the red and black Panacea?

4 more spots left! If we fill it up by the weekend, I'll get the pass rolling early next week.

Got a few more spots if anyone else wants in.

I'm in...as long as I'm in good standing that is.

...and start it with me, TP, the Chenster, or the Bear back East and we'll work it back West.

Rod, I come up a few days shy on the requirement but I'd love to participate in this as my first pass. If not it's cool, I'll just follow it from the sidelines.