• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 2013 Whopper wins!

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
Here we go again
Those of you who have played last year have first dibs of course. Emails have been sent to those folks.
After midnight tonight 7/272013 anyone can join.

I am making a few changes please read carefuly.

Entry is 6 mixed sticks. I have ran this league for the past 5 years and last year there were issues for the very first time. Here is the deal, MIXED STICK means exactly what it means. No yard gars. We have never had issues before. You know who you are.
Here are some guidelines
Fuente 858
Padron X000
Tat brown label
any Rocky Patel not made for CI
San Lotano
Get it?

OK 
Also we are all grownups here and members of this fine forum in good standing so with that being said I will be trusting you to send your ends within 5 days of end of season period.

3 sticks to first place
2 sticks to second place
1 stick to third place.

First place sends last place something cigar related. Cutter, hat, couple smokes etc.

League settings are what they are period
Draft will be auto pick due to the nightmare of trying to line everyone up.

Here is the link
http://y.ahoo.it/WFeZBKfQ

This is a fun league with a fair amount of smack talking that goes on.
Are you ready for some football?

It says the manager is Kevin?

beyond the band said:
Who is Whizzy One?
Looks like the same name just joined CP today and is awaiting auth...

Wait what?

BigJake6904 said:
I have a new team name this year.

Draft is Auto-pick???

What is Auto pick? The draft was a blast last year! let's set it up!

I'm thinking the draft time and date is auto picked? Though not sure if yahoo has that option or not..

If it's an auto pick draft, I'm going to have to let someone else have my spot. Not keen on getting a computer picked team.

Jonesy said:
If it's an auto pick draft, I'm going to have to let someone else have my spot. Not keen on getting a computer picked team.

Same here buddy!

I'd love to donate to Paul's cigar collection again this year, but with work being as hectic as it has been I'm going to have to pass up on this year's league. 

Maybe next year.

I would much rather draft my own if that's the case..

Well that day is problematic for me, however, I will figure out some way to make it work, so no whining. I'd rather do that than an autopicked team LOL. 

Hey guys---sorry I haven't posted sooner but my account was just activated to post today--new to the site ( usually on CBID) but not new to cigars-----just looking for a cigar related fantasy league to get into---looking forward to it----thanks for the opportunity
Kevin

I'm in and signed up.

I don't care when the draft is since autopick knows more than me and does a much better job. However, I won't be signing Ryan Fitzpatrick from the free-agent list this year.