• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Just Have to Figure Out...

Very nice. Maybe you could put it in your mancave...er...sorry...your smoking room.

Just get an IV and be done with it.

Doc

Not bad..!!  That'd be pretty cool in a free standing bar....you could wheel that baby right up to the couch and call it a day..... :p

BlindedByScience said:
Not bad..!!  That'd be pretty cool in a free standing bar....you could wheel that baby right up to the couch and call it a day..... :p

That's what I'm thinking...a stainless steel top with some additional storage for the mixers and condiments. Then, I can wheel that bitch all over the place!

LINK

This one would be cool as long as I can get five 2 liter bottles in there with the pump mechanism mounted sideways. I like the idea of storing wine bottles as well.

LINK

ironpeddler said:

That's what I'm thinking...a stainless steel top with some additional storage for the mixers and condiments. Then, I can wheel that bitch all over the place!

LINK

This one would be cool as long as I can get five 2 liter bottles in there with the pump mechanism mounted sideways. I like the idea of storing wine bottles as well.

LINK

If they would fit you could store the bottles in five of the slots, bottoms out.  You would have to figure out if you can route the tubes into the slots of course.