• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nicaraguan Cigars: 1502 Cigars

1502Cigars

Hello all, we are a manufacturer dedicated to creating quality cigars. Feel free to sign up to contact us if you have any questions or would like to review our cigars: http://www.globalpremiumcigars.com/contact

We are also holding a smokespot contest all throughout September. The winner will receive the VIP, limited cigar ashtray shown below. Be sure to submit your entry before September 30: https://www.facebook.com/1502Cigars/app_173331176185081

cigars.jpg

ashtray.jpg

Give credit where credit is due, that is one snappy ashtray. Gonna have to order those smokes from out of state until someone in Dallas carries them.

I stopped by your vendor here during lunch.  I am disappointed that they only had the Emerald 1502 after reading the Ruby has a 93 rating.  I will put fire to it this evening.  I hope it is a dandy.

The B&M I purchased this cigar from was really a "State minimum" cigarette store that had a few display cases of cigars and cigars just sitting on top of the display cases.  I hope you get the picture.  I was more than a little skeptical about buying due to the environment.  Then I noticed, the whole store was being environmentally managed to maintain a safe temperature and humidity level throughout.  So I bought one.  I poured some Johnny Green with ice and a little spring water and fired it up.  I'm not going to tell you there were exotic spice flavors and aromas, but I will say the cigar was flavorful from start to finish.  It burned evenly and the draw was consistent.  In it's pricepoint I would say it is a good well balanced cigar.  I certainly will smoke another.

What's the history of your company, the website shows very little?

Why don't you work something out to help us get samplers of your cigars? Could go a long way in building a customer base and some positive buzz going. 

The one shop that was carrying these closed there doors in Phoenix. Ive looked online and can't find anybody selling them on line. I had the ruby a couple times and really enjoyed it. I would like to try the rest of the line if available.