• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chiefmd's interview trail

chiefmd

Bone Fixer
I will be interviewing for residency jobs over the next couple of months. Stops I have so far are:

Detroit/royal oak Michigan Dec 7

Lexington KY jan 4

Let me know if anyone is in the area. Hopefully I'll have more locations to post up.

Anywhere in NE let me know. I have been known to drive a good distance to have a smoke with a CP BOTL...  :laugh:

Go for Virgina! My wife says Mary Washington Hospital in Fredericksburg is looking for such a thing. They have two doctors retiring.
Good hospital IMO, with a level 2 Trauma Center.

If you look into it, look up FEMA....... Fredericksburg Emergency Medical Alliance.

If you make it this way, we can smoke my cigars at my house.
In my house.... ;-)

jfields said:
Go for Virgina! My wife says Mary Washington Hospital in Fredericksburg is looking for such a thing. They have two doctors retiring.

If you look into it, look up FEMA....... Fredericksburg Emergency Medical Alliance.

In my house.... ;-)

Easy I got a heater...  :laugh:

jfields said:
In my house
.... ;-)

That's a good one John.

But I'll call your offer and raise the stakes with "naked chicks' at MY house....

All things are better in New Jersey!

Haha thanks guys. I applied to 147 hospitals all over the US. Its extremely competitive so I take what I can get. Hopefully I will hear from some more soon.

That's fine Gary! But, chicks with dicks just aren't my thing.......

jfields said:

John, you keep thinking that the women around the rest of the country are like the chicks in the mountains of West Virginia where you live.

Also, not all women look like the guys on 'Duck Dynasty' either. 

You gotta get out more bro....

ironpeddler said:

John, you keep thinking that the women around the rest of the country are like the chicks in the mountains of West Virginia where you live.

Also, not all women look like the guys on 'Duck Dynasty' either. 

You gotta get out more bro....
I sense a new reality show? :p

I know! Some of those women that hang out at your place could fool the best of us for the real thing..... Right up until panty drop time!
BTW..... I don't live in WV.

chiefmd! I am in the Detroit area, and this would be a perfect opportunity to meet up and head over to a brand new cigar/lounge they just put in the royal oak area.  As luck would have it, I am free on dec 7th, however hopefully not too hung over from my birthday.  Let me know!

jfields said:
If you make it this way, we can smoke my cigars at my house. In my house.... ;-)
Nice one! You spelled Fredericksburg correctly twice in one post.

From Doc to Doctor. We're proud of you, kid. Never forget where you came from.

Doc

duglynukem said:
If you make it this way, we can smoke my cigars at my house. In my house.... ;-)
Nice one! You spelled Fredericksburg correctly twice in one post.
I aim to please.
That and I was sober!

Interview in LA!

Good luck brother! Make sure you herf after the interviews! :D