• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You know how to tell you're not 20 anymore?

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
You break your foot coming down from a rebound in basketball... :(

FML!

Paul

Well that just blows. My basketball season (referee) starts Monday. Knocking on would for no injuries and for your speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear that, Paul.  Hopefully you heal up quick.

I know I'm not 20 anymore every time I get up from a chair and take a few steps and hear both my knees crack.

Well, you finally have something in common with Bill Walton.

Doc

Why are you jumping anyways, aren't you 13 foot 6".........................................

I always thought you knew when you weren't 20 anymore when you go to dinner with your parents at a really nice place....and you pick up the check.... :laugh:

BS aside, rest that foot, bro...do what the doc says and make the recovery happen...!!!

Not good Tall One! I guess that will have to be a few more hours of beer drinking and cigar smoking...

All right, I'll say it.

White men can't jump.

Heal fast bro.

AVB said:
All right, I'll say it.

White men can't jump.

Heal fast bro.
LOL

Heal fast Paul!

Thanks everyone! A day hasn't passed since I was a Junior in High School that when out and about a person would one ask how tall I am or two if I play basketball. My answer has always been that you need to actually have skill to play and not just height. This kinda proves that... LOL I had hurt this same foot in the same area a couple weeks ago and the pain subsided with a little help from my good friend vodka and thought nothing of it. I was feeling fine all night with no issues till i just came down wrong on my foot. ER Doc thinks there might have been a small hair line fracture or something that gave the bone a weak spot. I am hoping for a fast recovery and a lot of that will depends on what the surgeon says on Monday. ER Doc said it was a nice break and nothing is shifted and is right where it should be so it shouldn't need surgery. However that is up to the surgeon to decide. I Have broken many bones before some multiple times and some that has left me with a bunch of hardware holding them together but that was before I had responsibility. No work for a few weeks is going to suck! 

Well this will give me some time to knock down some reviews I been wanting to do all fall that my schedule has not allowed.

Thanks again,
Paul

Nooooooooooooooooooo+_50fd0c8de59c3c1cd0990ae15edfab52.jpg

Sorry to hear about your foot Paul. You'll likely have to stay off your foot for 6 weeks. The good news?.......your wife will have to wait on you :) Enjoy the time for cigars and libations!

Here's hoping for good news from the surgeon, Paul... get better soon!

Get better soon Paul... do you have a little bell by the couch to call for your sister?

Sorry to hear that Paul and hoping for a speedy recovery. Heck now I'll have to pick you up to herf! :) A couple of years ago one of my employees broke his foot when he jumped up in celebration of hitting a strike bowling.

Light this! said:
Sorry to hear that Paul and hoping for a speedy recovery. Heck now I'll have to pick you up to herf! :) A couple of years ago one of my employees broke his foot when he jumped up in celebration of hitting a strike bowling.
LOL or I can have the misses drop me off and pick me up... :laugh:  I believe I will be an expert of driving with my left foot in a week or so!

Set-In-Stone said:
Get better soon Paul... do you have a little bell by the couch to call for your sister?

ASS...  :laugh: She has been a great wife the past 24 hrs for sure! Me going down puts a lot on her since she works full time and in school 1/2 time at night. Luckily I got all the heavy work done before this miss hap so she has mainly took the lead on keeping the wood stove stoked and hot. So far so good. She was actually stacking wood today while I was sitting on the deck having a Bolivar Corona Junior.

Nothing hits the spot like a Cuban and some Percocet!

Ahh man sorry to hear about that, make the most of your smokes during this time and it will pass all the quicker. Here's to a speedy recovery!

Tall Paul said:
You break your foot coming down from a rebound in basketball... :(

FML!
Paul

Speak for yourself kid. 

I'm looking forward to dunking a basketball again now that I have new hips.

Best of luck and a speedy recovery.

I dislocated my ankle this past May, tried to let it heal on its own with no luck. Physical therapy was very helpful