• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Love the Holiday season with some ….

Light this!

Licensed to Kill
Pitorro. My buddy came through for me and was able to get me two bottles of Pitorro from the island. One mixed with Passion fruit and the other with Tamarindo (Tamarind) - I prefer the Tamarindo. This is some of the same stuff that I brought to this year’s QSH.

Pitorro is a Puerto Rican moonshine. It combines rum made by rural farmers or anyone who knows how and a unique to each person combination of fruits.  The alcohol content used is higher than legal rum. This mixture is traditionally buried underground in backyards and left to ferment for months up to a year or so and typically enjoyed during the holidays or special occasions.

I’m checking the quality as we speak.  :p

gallery_14060_1802_55859.jpg

Sounds tasty...and sweet humidor setup!! 

This shit rocked me this year at the QSH. It has no alcohol taste at all. It tastes just like fruit!

Kris wasn't this the cause of your mid day nap... Lol

Nice score! Being half way looped already, I didn't have the balls to try it at the Herf. Maybe next year I'll go slower and be up for it................ya, fat chance, I never learned to walk, I'll just have to go for it!

Tall Paul said:
This shit rocked me this year at the QSH. It has no alcohol taste at all. It tastes just like fruit!

Kris wasn't this the cause of your mid day nap... Lol

Paul, you know that you need mid day naps as you get older.  ;) BTW I sampled both yesterday and lets just say it's going to be a great holiday season.