• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban Zirconia

cristiCR

The Cuban Zirconia is the latest creation by Dignity Cigars.  The cigar is grown in the high mountains of Costa Rica using Cuban Seed Tobaccos.  The unique Cuban Zirconia is smooth, rich and sweet with notes of caramel, vanilla, honey, woody and earthy flavors. 

I believe we have created a tasteful and memorable cigar that will be enjoyed by cigar connoisseurs across the globe for years to come...

http://www.cubanzirconiacigars.com

These look and sound amazing. I can't wait to get some and hand them to friends so they can talk, tweet, blog about them :)

CRA Member# 99977267

Wow, such sophisticated marketing techniques. :rolleyes: It ain't our first day on the beach, darling. :cool:

Doc

[SIZE=11pt]Cuban Zirconia is a medium to full body cigar, which is blended with secret tobaccos filled with flavor, so far smooth, creamy and very well balanced.[/SIZE]

brownpeter335 said:
Cuban Zirconia is a medium to full body cigar, which is blended with secret tobaccos filled with flavor, so far smooth, creamy and very well balanced.
Secret tobaccos?

bfreebern said:

Cuban Zirconia is a medium to full body cigar, which is blended with secret tobaccos filled with flavor, so far smooth, creamy and very well balanced.
Secret tobaccos?

Filled with flavor? So good, you could eat it... :laugh:

brownpeter335 said:
Tabacos de la Cordillera's cigars arrive in sizes range from large Churchills to Mini Torpedoes. The Cuban Zirconia is silky, rich and sweet with notes of caramel, vanilla, honey, woody and earthy flavors.

brownpeter335 said:
Somewhere I read that, Costa rica's aging procedure is completely natural and, as with outstanding wine, it takes tobacco a minimum of 3 years to come to its full maturity.

brownpeter335 said:

Across three threads your praising these. I guess you really like them or have a hidden agenda. Have tried them?

Light this! said:

Tabacos de la Cordillera's cigars arrive in sizes range from large Churchills to Mini Torpedoes. The Cuban Zirconia is silky, rich and sweet with notes of caramel, vanilla, honey, woody and earthy flavors.

brownpeter335 said:
Somewhere I read that, Costa rica's aging procedure is completely natural and, as with outstanding wine, it takes tobacco a minimum of 3 years to come to its full maturity.

brownpeter335 said:

Across three threads your praising these. I guess you really like them or have a hidden agenda. Have tried them?

Spammer...

bfreebern said:

Secret tobaccos?

Grown in the Secret Garden

http://youtu.be/xjLjMSut_JU