• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Instagram

whylieineedacigar

Yolalatlpwry
Hello BOTL & SOTL. I am starting this topic because it would be nice to know if any of the members here use Instagram and perhaps follow each other. The other day I uploaded a picture on my IG that chiefmd posted here about the Femur but couldn't give him credit because I don't know if he has IG or not (BTW I asked him for permission to do this beforehand). Also, since I joined this forum I have been using the hashtag #cigarpass on my cigar pictures.

I have very few personal pictures and my IG is basically about cigars I smoke and pairings I do. My IG username is the same as the one I use here whylieIneedacigar. If you follow me please let me know that you are from here so that I can follow you back! Thanks.

I followed you! Man if I saw your IG I wouldn't think you enjoy the occasional cigar here and there! How long have you been training to become an ironman?

I use instagram mostly for my triathlete training. I definately enjoy a cigar often. Been training for about a year and a half. There are a couple of us on the forum here.

chiefmd said:
I use instagram mostly for my triathlete training. I definately enjoy a cigar often. Been training for about a year and a half. There are a couple of us on the forum here.
That's cool! I work out at least 6 times a week but never thought about doing a triathlon or anything along those lines, must be a lot of hard work and dedication

Backslide said:
I also have an instagram account, it's linked in my Sig tag.
I'm going to add you!

chiefmd said:

Cant say I participate in IG but I think the triathlete training is awesome. I know a bunch of guys from my powerlifting days who enjoyed cigars as well. I actually think a lot of athletic people do. It's one of the few vices we can have once in awhile that wont affect training too much.

so i am bumping this because i know we have more brothers out there with IG accounts.  There was a post in the past but I could not find it in my search (to be honest i didn't do a major search) so lets get this one more filled out.

edit - mines is like my profile name bxcigrfan

zeemanb  on IG   

Mostly just cigars up to this point, I've only been on there a few months.  I'll probably end up putting more dining content on there, but I'm more about eating the food than taking pictures.

Don't use a lot, but when I do it's food and cigars

Modo222