• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2014

Backslide said:
Box of PL P's and split a box of HdM Epi 2's

Nice Jason. I'm going to order a 50 Cab of the HdM 2's. Smoking very well even young.

I need to make room for more boxes. Once that's accomplished I plan on picking up another cab of no. 2s (25) count though. I'm currently sitting on 3, two from 2010 and one from 2011. 

A few La Flor Dominicana N.A.S. and some Opus X Angel's Share Robusto's

2 boxes of PLP, a 10 count of RyJ short churchill and a box or Monte petit no2 (I just had to try hope fully the hype is justified)

louich said:
2 boxes of PLP, a 10 count of RyJ short churchill and a box or Monte petit no2 (I just had to try hope fully the hype is justified)

Hopefully you will get a box from April 13 of the Monte, they are smoking really nice!

I should have it by today or tomorow. What I am truly crossing my fingers is for my friend to find me some Infantes while on vacation to the Island.

Some Opus X Angel Share Robustos...

Oh and some custom drawers to build me a wineador  :) 

Picked up a handful of singles at a local B&M:

El Centurion Robusto
AKA Respect 2013 Guard
Joya Cuatro Cinco
Herrera Esteli Robusto

So far, I have only tried the El Centurion and loved it but wish they had a few smaller ring gauge options.

Can never have too many LGC 4. Just ordered a 2nd box while debating buying a box of Encantos...

louich said:
Can never have too many LGC 4. Just ordered a 2nd box while debating buying a box of Encantos...
These LGC 4. are sold out everywhere! I mean, at least everywhere I know of. Like I don't see no LGC stock at all. Enjoy them.

My Grandma brought these AF for me from the Dominican Republic.. Pretty sweet Grandma I would say!
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11347]

whylieineedacigar said:
My Grandma brought these AF for me from the Dominican Republic.. Pretty sweet Grandma I would say!

Very underrated sticks, especially for their price point.   Couple years of age and they turn into a real treat.

Bsneed51 said:

Very underrated sticks, especially for their price point.   Couple years of age and they turn into a real treat.

I'm planning on keeping these for many years, especially since it was a gift from her. Thanks for the suggestion about aging them

My Grandma brought these AF for me from the Dominican Republic.. Pretty sweet Grandma I would say![/quote]

Whylie that's a very meaningful gift coming from grandma. Maybe a good way to age them and lay off them would be to light one once a year on her birthday.

1 box of HdM Epi #1
1 50 Cab HdM Epi #2
1 box Quai Dorsay Coronas
1 box Quai Dorsay Imperiales
1 box San Cristobal El Principe
1 box H. Upmann Royal Robustos
1 box R&J wide Churchills
1 box Vegas Robaina Don Alejandros
1 box JL #2 
1 box La Flor De Cano Grandosios
1 bundle of Johny-O's Esquisitos

Light this! said:

Whylie that's a very meaningful gift coming from grandma. Maybe a good way to age them and lay off them would be to light one once a year on her birthday.

[/QUOTE] 
This is a great idea, hopefully she will live another 25 years! She is 74
Light this! said:
1 box of HdM Epi #1
1 50 Cab HdM Epi #2
1 box Quai Dorsay Coronas
1 box Quai Dorsay Imperiales
1 box San Cristobal El Principe
1 box H. Upmann Royal Robustos
1 box R&J wide Churchills
1 box Vegas Robaina Don Alejandros
1 box JL #2 
1 box La Flor De Cano Grandosios
1 bundle of Johny-O's Esquisitos

Did you need a forklift to pick these up when they were delivered to you? Wow!

Light this! said:
1 box of HdM Epi #1<br />1 50 Cab HdM Epi #2<br />1 box Quai Dorsay Coronas<br />1 box Quai Dorsay Imperiales<br />1 box San Cristobal El Principe<br />1 box H. Upmann Royal Robustos<br />1 box R&J wide Churchills<br />1 box Vegas Robaina Don Alejandros<br />1 box JL #2 <br />1 box La Flor De Cano Grandosios<br />1 bundle of Johny-O's Esquisitos
<br /><br />That's it?