• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Fest 2014

jje5090

Sorry if someone else posted I didn't see any topics regarding it.

CigarFest 2014 pre registration is currently open until the end of the month. Is anyone planning on going this year?

This will be my frist year going to check it out granted I get tickets. I've heard nothing but good things about the event from people that have been in years past. The event is May 1st thru the 4th. I will be going up on the 3rd.

Hope you can get tickets, I've been going every year since 2006.  For the past 3 years, I've been working in the PDR booth for Abe Flores which is a blast.  We get there Thursday and stay till Sunday, mini-vacation for sure.  Stop by the booth and say hello....... :thumbs:

I was planning on going also, it would be nice if the members from CP were to get tickets for the same date and maybe we all meet up and have some fun together! But I was actually thinking about getting tickets for Friday the 2nd since I figured there would be less demand for these tickets than the ones for Saturday.

Stoagieman will you be there again this year? If so If I'm lucky I'll stop by

Yes sir, already confirmed that I'll be working the event this year....... :D  :thumbs:  :p

Ahh lucky you. I'll let you know if I am lucky enough to get tickets.

I'm gonna try and swing this event this year.  Hope to see you in PA Charlie.

thechenman said:
I'm gonna try and swing this event this year.  Hope to see you in PA Charlie.

Hope so David, it's always a blast....... :thumbs:

Well got my tickets today. Couldn't get the normal admission so had to get the 2 hour earlier admission tickets but who cares I got tickets.

jje5090 said:
Well got my tickets today. Couldn't get the normal admission so had to get the 2 hour earlier admission tickets but who cares I got tickets.

Very good, my son Jeremy (jabaranyai) also got the VIH tickets for Saturday.  Don't forget to stop by and say hello at the PDR booth for sure....... :thumbs:

Mine are for saturday as well. I'm sure I'll be stopping by considering the group I'm going with has normal admission tickets so I'll have a fair amount of time to walk around before they get in.

I'll be there as well! Got lucky and latched onto a group's tickets/plans! Can't wait!

H311oLHD said:
I'll be there as well! Got lucky and latched onto a group's tickets/plans! Can't wait!

Very cool Aaron, it will be good to finally meet you in person...... :thumbs:

Tried again this year, but got wait listed.  Same story last year.  Are Saturday tickets really that much harder to get than Friday?

thechenman said:
Tried again this year, but got wait listed.  Same story last year.  Are Saturday tickets really that much harder to get than Friday?

Hello David,  I saw Vernon the other day and I told him I'll keep my ears open for the 3 tickets you guys need.  Once I hear that someone is selling any, I'll pick them up for you guys....... :thumbs:

Oh yeah, Saturday tickets are in more demand.

stogieman said:

Hello David,  I saw Vernon the other day and I told him I'll keep my ears open for the 3 tickets you guys need.  Once I hear that someone is selling any, I'll pick them up for you guys....... :thumbs:

Thanks Charlie...You are the Man!

If anyone is interested, I have an extra 2 CigarNut tickets for Friday, along with 2 XL shirts, and 2 caps. I had two friends from DC that have shipped out and now cannot make it. Not looking to make money - $265 each. I live in the Lansdale PA area and can be reached at Jim.Kinee@Hotmail.com.

PoppaK said:
If anyone is interested, I have an extra 2 CigarNut tickets for Friday, along with 2 XL shirts, and 2 caps. I had two friends from DC that have shipped out and now cannot make it. Not looking to make money - $265 each. I live in the Lansdale PA area and can be reached at Jim.Kinee@Hotmail.com.
This post needs to be in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum: http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/forum/12-buyselltrade-group-purchases/

And if you'd posted it there, you'd have read the rules that state:

SALES/WANTS/TRADES/GROUP BUYS - Must be an active member of CigarPass in good standing for at least the past four (4) months to post a SALE/WANT/TRADE/GROUP BUY. If you see a SALE -or- GROUP BUY posted by an established member, you are free to inquire within. You may be asked to send your end first. Active membership status does not carry over from previous years - you must be an active member in the past 4 months consecutively unless special permission is granted by CP.

Other than that, welcome to Cigar Pass, please introduce yourself in the Introductions forum,http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/forum/34-introduce-yourself-here/, so we can get to know you a little better.

thechenman said:

Thanks Charlie...You are the Man!

Hello David, still trying to locate tickets for you three.  Got the word out on Facebook and keeping my ear open on other cigar boards as well.  Any word from CI on the stand-by list?  Just wondering...... :thumbs:

Less than 2 weeks away and I'm getting more excited each day. Can't wait to see people there on Saturday.