• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Midwest Smoke Out

Steve swears this is a great time. I'm planning on going this year. Anyone else planning on attending?

I'm not sure yet. I was planning on it, but I'll be in PA for a while.

You should try and make it Doug. I bought my ticket yesterday. Decided to go the VIP route because the proceeds go to CRA and you end up getting more cigars also.

You should try and make it Doug. I bought my ticket yesterday. Decided to go the VIP route because the proceeds go to CRA and you end up getting more cigars also.

If I miss it, I will still try to hook up with you this August when we head to Saugatuck.

Would love to, but an already busy work weekend and just a little too far to make it work. 

Good to know that is out there though, I was not aware.

It's on a Thursday night.  Not on a weekend.  You get around 14 cigars (a couple of which are "Dog Rockets") but, all in all it is a good time.  I'll see you there Ken and hope to meet a few other Brothers.

modo22 said:
Would love to, but an already busy work weekend and just a little too far to make it work. 

Good to know that is out there though, I was not aware.
It's a shame you live so dog-on far from Hammond.  It is a good time.  This year there are 4 of us going from Fort Wayne.  We dropped 2 from last year.......one moved to Florida, and the other didn't like to gamble and was too impatient to wait on those of us that do.  I'm sure we will get a chance to hook up soon.  Even here in flyover Country.  :D