• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2014

emoshun

SoCal Herfin'
Rules
  • Send a total of at least 88 oz of beer (homebrews are MORE than welcome).
  • Send one beer glass (any glass works, be creative).
  • Send one premium cigar ($10+ for this thread).

After you get your package
  • Ask who wants it next as soon as possible to keep this moving.
  • Post what you got, pics make it even better.
  • First person to reply in the thread gets the PIF.
  • After posting your interest to receive the PIF, list a couple of styles you like, or even specific examples so the person sending to you has an idea what to send.

I'll send the first package out in a nice Styrofoam shipper that we can used until it's worn out.

Here is a great reference to beer styles you could list that you've never had/want to try.

Let's get this rolling, I have an incoming package from Greg!

Did we lose the other thread?  I also couldn't locate the PM's regarding this.  

The Box-O-Beer is sitting by my desk and will be dropped at FedEx on my lunch.  I'll post tracking after I drop it off.  I had to get creative with the packaging, it should be all set.

Enjoy brother!!! 

As Requested, Here are the Pics that got lost.  

gallery_6114_1822_17924.jpg

gallery_6114_1822_5083.jpg

Thanks again Doug!!!

Alrighty, This box all 22lbs of it was dropped of at the FedEx Shop and is en route.  Should be there Wed / Thursday.

Tracking # is 805585315000015

Hope you Enjoy!!!

I take it this is the new thread for 2014.  Gregg, if you posted a pic of the package you received it's not showing up.  It's kind of a tradition that a pic gets posted of the haul.  When you get a chance.

It looks like the initial posts were lost in the forum outage. Gregg how about editing your post to reattach the link?

Yup,  Looks like the Post and the Pics were lost in the outage.  The pics even disappeared from my saved gallery here.    

I'll get them set up and have upload another set of pics later.  

Greg thank you so much for the selection of brews I just can't wait! The smokes we're knockout choices as well, thanks.

18342A8F-8BC0-4846-ACF0-6B9F08BE1108_zpsnifszj6q.jpg

Who's next!?

I see some great NE brews there. I love the Pigs Ear and anything from Maine Brewing!

Greg if you're a fan of the pigs ear I was told they just realesed a double pigs ear in bomber bottles.

Did a couple errands last night and picked up this bad boy to help start the new year off right!

54B08AF6-D95F-48CA-B60C-CE62F6C34A67_zpsdlcv6lkb.jpg

I am glad they were to your liking.  FYI The un marked bottle is a Home Brew it is a Tennessee Red.  It's a Red Ale that has an whole bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel added.  My Buddies and I make it every year and it is usually a fan favorite.  As for the others, I tried to do something with a somewhat local presence and some of my personal favorites.  Didn't know what they have access to on the west coast. Hope you enjoy.  

Paul, Thanks for the heads up.  Pigs ear is one of my favorites.  Double PE sounds phenomenal. I really like the Woodstock Brewery, I'm heading up north to do some skiing and will be stopping by on my way up next friday.  I will definitely be on the lookout.   I'll post if I am able to snag a taste / bottle.  

Greggj77 said:
Paul, Thanks for the heads up.  Pigs ear is one of my favorites.  Double PE sounds phenomenal. I really like the Woodstock Brewery, I'm heading up north to do some skiing and will be stopping by on my way up next friday.  I will definitely be on the lookout.   I'll post if I am able to snag a taste / bottle.  
They should defiantly have it there. The posted on FB it should ship out today. Good luck!

emoshun said:
Did a couple errands last night and picked up this bad boy to help start the new year off right!

54B08AF6-D95F-48CA-B60C-CE62F6C34A67_zpsdlcv6lkb.jpg
Sweet well send it back to NH then. I'll jump in on this.

Pm incoming.

By a minute, woo hoo.  Now I can live up to that "minute man" nickname!

bfreebern said:
By a minute, woo hoo.  Now I can live up to that "minute man" nickname!
Well Minute man when you get it PM me I'll take it from you.

Paul

Ok, this will ship out Monday this week after I snoop around my local bottle shop for something to tickle Brandon's fancy.

edit: shipping date