• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Texas Cigar Festival 2014

Joebunaga

Brought to you by Carl's Junior.
Texas Cigar Festival - 2014
Fifth Texas Cigar Festival hosted by Serious Cigars: Saturday, April 12th.
The event will be held, as always, a the Champions' back lot location at 6608 FM1960 West (Cypress Creek Parkway). 

Tickets will go on sale February 12, 2014 at 10:00AM in all stores and online.

Trying to get an idea on how many folks are going to try and get tickets for this year. Last year I was the only one that snagged one and they sold out within hours.
As it happens, I'll be on vacation in Utah on Feb 12th, with limited internet access, so if I'm going to try and get tickets I'm going to have to hustle.

Who's in?

Hey guys, so I can prepurchase 4 tix for cigar fest. 1 is already sold to Joe.

Lemme kno if u guys are interested and if so, plz PooPal me $135 by next Fri.

Yup, had to take a minute and make sure I was actually free that weekend(DIDN'T realize that I had something going on every weekend in April, and am still not sure HOW I ended up with something going on every weekend in April...) but I'm in.

Damn, why can't they have these closer to Dallas??  :blush:

I had a timer set and everything and was going to get tickets myself...
I missed it; they sold out in 7 minutes!
I am willing to buy 2 but will settle for 1 if they are available. 

Let me know!

I had a timer set and everything and was going to get tickets myself...
I missed it; they sold out in 7 minutes!
I am willing to buy 2 but will settle for 1 if they are available. 

Let me know!

Sorry bud, Nick bought the fourth ticket last week.

Damnit, and I'm only a 90 minute drive from there. Are all the tickets REALLY sold out? :(

Yea afraid so. I saw some on Craig's list last year for like 500 dollars haha.

I have gotten a hold of the tickets I needed!
This may good news to somebody here.
My buddy is sounding a bit wishy-washy about going. 

I will update this post when I can get him to commit to a yes or no.

The problem is, The tickets were not cheap. 
I will not be giving it away by any means and will have to make the money I spent on it back.
$275!  Food for thought...

nlongtin said:
I have gotten a hold of the tickets I needed!
This may good news to somebody here.
My buddy is sounding a bit wishy-washy about going. 

I will update this post when I can get him to commit to a yes or no.

The problem is, The tickets were not cheap. 
I will not be giving it away by any means and will have to make the money I spent on it back.
$275!  Food for thought...

While we appreciate the offer, and that you followed TPs suggestion to fill out an introduction, understand that there are rules in place for offering anything for sale on this forum.
Before posting anything for sale you need to familiarize yourself with the rules, as posted in the sales thread.

* * * PLEASE READ THE RULES * * *
 ​
SALES/WANTS/TRADES/GROUP BUYS - Must be an active member of CigarPass in good standing for at least the past four (4) months to post a SALE/WANT/TRADE/GROUP BUY. If you see a SALE -or- GROUP BUY posted by an established member, you are free to inquire within. You may be asked to send your end first. Active membership status does not carry over from previous years - you must be an active member in the past 4 months consecutively unless special permission is granted by CP.

All SALES/WANTS/TRADES/GROUP BUYS should be fair and upfront.

AUCTIONS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED unless written permission from CP is granted.

KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRADING - You are responsible for what you trade; make sure it's up to par.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS CUBAN CIGAR RELATED SOURCES

DO NOT PROFITEER

PLEASE NOTE: Other forums have the philosophy of "buyer beware!". We take pride in our community, therefore, ALL members here watch out for each other, and we encourage them to speak up when they see something un-kosher occur. E-Bay ratings, participation on other forums, etc do not justify or otherwise replace our rules. Your reputation at CP is all that matters.

Four month standing membership is top of the list, and profiteering is not acceptable in any case. We trade, buy and sell together as friends and neighbors. Not for profit.

I understand.  I was just offering the thought of a chance if anyone was as desperate as I was.
As of right now the ticket still has a holder; and it is not profiteering. 

I am looking forward to this but i have a feeling that the festival has already taken place