• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NY area Herf

whylieineedacigar

Yolalatlpwry
Gentlemen, this is an open invitation to join me at a cigar lounge located on Central ave in Yonkers, NY. Because I'm a member, you don't have to worry about paying any cutting fees or opening bottle fees (yes, you could bring your own liquor). I usually go there on the weekends and some times weekdays if I'm not too busy. I have access to the place 24/7. If interested just shoot me a PM.

Edited: I'm no longer a member.

Thanks for the offer.  I had no idea that they had membership or allowed 24/7 access.  I've been to the shop a few times to pick up sticks here and there.  

Yea, the door works with your fingerprint. I have a locker/humidor where I keep some liquor and a few cigars so if I'm out late at night and want a smoke I'll just head over there, turn the TV on and relax a bit. This lounge has been in business for about a year more or less and it's on a second floor. The one you are referring to it's another location by where Petsmart is if I'm not mistaken, I used to pick up some smokes from there too. If you live close by there let me know and lets have a smoke one of these days

Where is this location exactly?  I thought you were referring to Mom's. 
I was like I always go there and there's no membership nor cutting fees, at least I haven't been charged yet lol

Here is their website http://centralcigarlounge.com ... I didn't even know they had a website till I just googled them. I never sat at Mom's to have a cigar, but I would guess that if you just walk in with a cigar they would charge you a fee to stay and enjoy it there? I'm mean, in my opinion that wouldn't be fair if they don't. At the place I go to if you purchase a cigar there then they will wave the cutting fee, but if you bring your own (which I know a lot of you gentlemen probably do judging from the selection of cigars most of you enjoy here which aren't available at such lounges) then they will charge you the cutting fee. Before I became a member I only made that mistake the first time I went that I took my own cigar, after that I figured what the heck, let me just buy one here which comes out to almost the same price they charge for the cutting fee.

I have read about Grand Havana before, looks really nice. Did you go there with a member? Would be nice to go at least once just for the experience.

You are correct.  I was thinking of Mom's.  I was not aware that the Central Cigar Lounge even existed.  Interesting. Appreciate the clarification.

Each time I go to Mom's I buy a couple of sticks as well as bring my own.  Especially during these cold months when I want to enjoy a Diplomatico, Partagas, or Monte, I go there to spark up.  Never had a problem.  I bring a bottle or some beers, sit and watch whatever game is on and all is good.

Never knew there was another lounge on Central Ave,  I'll check them out soon.  But I'll be sure to avoid their "Legend Cigar Event."  2-18 in Game 7 is anything but :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah Grand Havana a great place. You have to be accompanied by a member. Alot of big time players be in there.

Thanks for the offer!
I'd be down for a smoke in the next week or two.

-Rob

Rob and I going to meet up soon, if anybody wants to join us let me know! We don't have a set date yet so anything goes thus far.

Keep me in the loop as to when you and Rob get together...I'll try to make it if it's on a weekend, or if it is late enough on a weeknight.  Thanks.

thechenman said:
Keep me in the loop as to when you and Rob get together...I'll try to make it if it's on a weekend, or if it is late enough on a weeknight.  Thanks.

We are think about this Sunday after 1:00 PM. Maybe like 4?

Michael I'll be around Valentines weekend. Taking the wife downtown literally and figuratively - LOL. It's president day on the 17th so if your around I'm down for that Sunday. Let me know.

Light this! said:
Michael I'll be around Valentines weekend. Taking the wife downtown literally and figuratively - LOL. It's president day on the 17th so if your around I'm down for that Sunday. Let me know.

Lol! Sure, lets get together. My lady enjoys cigars also so if you want to bring yours just let me know, but if you want to get away from her for a bit then I'm cool with that also lol.

Cool but my lady wants nothing to do with cigars. I'll be in touch as it gets closer. I have some aged Swisher Sweets that I have been dying to try.