• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Very short notice: Going to be in Clarksville, AR

2K6TBSS

Had a death in the family, and will be in the Clarksville area tomorrow through Tuesday.

I would like to have a cigar in her honor to celebrate her life, and possibly meet some CPers.  If you live in the area, and are available for a cigar I would love to meet you and have a cigar in my grandmothers honor.

ETA - I will have access to a vehicle.  I don't know my way around out there, but would be willing to drive a little if needed.

What major city is Clarksville near in Alaska?

That's what I'm wondering, but didn't want to say..... :laugh:

Either way, sorry for your loss brother.  I hope you can get hooked up while there.

Just an educated Google guess but he probably means Clarksville Arkansas since Indiana, Tennessee, and Texas were the other options.  It's surprising how often someone says "that's AK right" when I'm giving out my address over the phone.  My usual reply is no, that's Alaska... Arkansas is 'AR'.

Jeff, assuming it is Arkansas there are quite a few Brothers over in the Fort Smith area. I'd try to make it over given enough notice.  It's a good two hour drive for me.  There's also a nice lounge here in Little Rock if you can make it over this far.  If you can make it I'll treat.

I am sorry for your loss.

Sorry guys, I was trying to to much at once. Yes I am going AR, not AK. Larry, I am flying into Littlerock today, currently in DFW.

If I remember correctly, Fort Smith is very close to Clarksville. Maybe a few of them wiol chime in. This is the first time I will be in Arkansas, so I don't really know my way around...

You'll be about an hour from Fort Smith and about an hour and a half from Little Rock via I-40.

I herfed with Brandon (hojadepuro) and a bunch of his friends at his place in Fort Smith for the "Sit Your Ass Down & HERF Pass".  It was a lot of fun but probably too cold for an outside herf right now.  He hasn't been active in several months so not sure what's up with him.  I'll shoot him a PM and see if I get a response.

Larry thanks for the message. Jeff sorry for your loss Brother. I hate that it is under these circumstances, but am looking forward to getting together if possible.

We have got a decent little crew here in Fort Smith and we have an indoor spot for a last minute herf. You are about 45min from us there in Clarksville. Clarksville is a tiny little town right on I-40 with not a whole lot to do. Anyone interested in doing something lets get to planning so we can make it happen. I will just throw out Saturday evening for a cigar/poker night. If you want to do something there in Clarksville, I am sure a few of us could meet up over there somewhere. Just let me know.

Brandon

Brandon,

Sorry for not getting back to you.  I guess my California system isn't used to the Southern Cuisine, I got sick on Friday afternoon and didn't leave the bed until Monday morning for the funeral.  Didn't even get out of bed for what was called the Super Bowl.

I think I will be back out there this summer.  If I am, I will be sure to get in touch with you.