• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn 43-8

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
The best part of that game was my chip dip.

Peyton took the Broncos to the same place he used to take the Colts.  ALMOST to the finish!

Terrible game- just like Elway used to do- I loved the 49ers versus Broncos clip they played during the game.

Very uneventful game.  That game seemed over from the first snap.

Oh it hurts this morning.... My head and my ego...

Change the players, front office and coaches... same old perenial chokers.  The Broncos have driven their fans to drink since 1960.

This popped on FB and LMAO...

1797408_689153827773158_29461827_n.jpg

Not that bad... Stil won back to back in 97-98 but I also had a laugh at that one.

Little rough on the Broncos in here.  They did win two consecutive Super Bowls, and those were both Elway...  They aren't like Buffalo, and Manning does have a ring.  It isn't the end of the world for anybody.  Although, Manning is going to need to find a sense of humor about that game.  Or that monkey will ride his back to the grave. 

tsmckenney said:
Little rough on the Broncos in here.  They did win two consecutive Super Bowls, and those were both Elway...  They aren't like Buffalo, and Manning does have a ring.  It isn't the end of the world for anybody.  Although, Manning is going to need to find a sense of humor about that game.  Or that monkey will ride his back to the grave. 
Far from the end of the world, I'll give you that.  It's just the expectations this season were so high that anything less than a Lombardi trophy will be called a failure. 

Manning will be back--not sure where the retirement talk came from-- as will Champ Bailey.  They'll re-sign some guys, let some go, and find new talent in the draft and free agency.  The defense will get healthy and I have a hunch Elway/Fox/Del Rio are going to add a big corner or two.

Yes, Elway said today. "We are going to let ALL the free agents check the market, then we will talk to them. " I think this needs to be a great run.

Horrible Super Bowl not even competitive. It felt like the Broncos did not even show up to play and I was rooting for them. Manning is still a great QB in my book but played like shiz along with his teammates! I stopped playing poker at AC for that crappy game this weekend. :angry:

That first snap was bad enough, but I knew exactly how it would end just watching the tackles in the first quarter---Bronco defense grabbed ankles to take people down.  Seahawk players didn't even try to get a handhold; they just slammed into ball carriers and knocked them ass over teakettle.  Knew right then which team showed up ready to leave it ALL on the field, and which one would fold under pressure.

~Boar

The speed Seattle's D plays with is astounding and quite frankly a blast to watch when it isn't YOUR team getting annihilated.  It's what Fox and Del Rio were aspiring to at the beginning of the season for Denver's D, but the personnel couldn't stay out of trouble or healthy. 

The best part about the Seahawks' win is the re-validation of the old axiom of "defense wins championships," even with all the ridiculous offense-favoring rules changes.