• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area herf

Kid Montana

Hey BOTLs, I was thinking about heading to Houston and wondered if anybody wanted to meet up at one of the fine Cigar retail establishments and smoke something good?

Holler if you're free tomorrow!

Sure let me know wat time and what area, we can make something work.

Weather this evening will be tricky. Lets think about a place that allows indoor smoking - any suggestions?

Great herf today guys. Glad we could welcome Kid Montana to the Houston group.

Super stoked to have met you and Sar. I think I'm gonna love living in SE Texas, with all these great BOTLs nearby.

The Houston group, eh? I moved here recently and would be interested in the next herf.

Yea it was great meeting you too Kid!

And absolutely Waves, Chief and I are planning to meet on a Wednesday evening in a few weeks now. Hopefully you and Audi can join us too.

Herf Wednesday April 23rd at gingerman. Usually about 6ish. Depending on when people get off.

Not going to be able to make it.  I might be in town Thursday night for a baseball game, however.

Hey Houston people.  We are herfing today at Gingerman at 7:00.  I might get there a bit early, around 6:30 to secure a spot.  I believe its pint night as usual.

I'll be crashing in on y'all :) see ya tonight.

Also. Is anyone available to meet Wednesday the 21st? I was thinking about having a coolerdor diving party at my place. Got a small selection of scotch too.

Edit* By coolerdor diving I mean y'all show up and pick a stick from my stock. I do not smoke enough...

I am spending a lot of time in Houston nowadays, please let me know.

Audi_kraut said:
I'll be crashing in on y'all :) see ya tonight. Also. Is anyone available to meet Wednesday the 21st? I was thinking about having a coolerdor diving party at my place. Got a small selection of scotch too. Edit* By coolerdor diving I mean y'all show up and pick a stick from my stock. I do not smoke enough...

I could try....but can't make a 100% commitment...baby is due within a week or so of that date. So...assuming all goes well....distinct possibility.

Met today, we're planning on meeting again Wednesday 21st.