• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf- April 11th or 12th(lunch)?

Joebunaga

Brought to you by Carl's Junior.
Was wondering if anyone is interested in meeting up the weekend of the Texas Cigar Fest for a pre-herf Friday night or Saturday noon-afternoon. If there's interest we can decide on a day and look for someplace to hang out. Friday night would probably be my personal preference, but either day could work if we can get a consensus.

Jake mentioned his man cave might be a place to gather, but I need to check with him and confirm that's a  possibility since we spoke about that over a month ago and things change.

Not sure what your plans are but I'll be in Austin til Monday Joe. Have fun at the festival.

Ya'll should move the Houston Area herf to Orlando, Gainesville or Tampa.

I spoke with Jake and he said he was up for a Friday meet. I'll try and touch base with him next couple of days and firm up a time, get the address, etc.

Addy in profile boys. I'm just a few minutes south of Katy off 99.

Pry best to eat before you come over...I'd bbq but my pit is out of service and I don't think I'll get it fixed by then.

I'd say head over around 7-7:30...smoking is allowed in the cave since i just leave the garage door open to vent.

Have a pro dart setup, TV, PS3 (w/ NCAA 2014) and a pool table as well as couches and chairs....and the beer fridge.

Should be plenty of room and entertainment for whomever wants to pop in.

Sounds like a plan! I've got a few more beers to add to your wall...

Thanks for the invite "neighbor" I'll attend.
Turns out we live within a couple miles of each other.