• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bayern Munich v/s Manchester United tomorrow (fiver)

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
I'm a huge Bayern Munich fan and I know of quite a few Man U. fans (jayro75, jfields, britishfields, etc..). Any of you brave enough to put a premium ($10+) fiver on the game tomorrow??

I just shipped a fiver to ChiefMD or I would take you up on this.  You might be on the right side tho.

Bring it Brian!!! John doesn't mind if I bet some of his Cigars!!! Go MAN U!!!!

obmike said:
I just shipped a fiver to ChiefMD or I would take you up on this.  You might be on the right side tho.

I don't think so!!! 

Oh! I don't mind huh...... I guess you meant it when you said "Whats mine is mine, and what's yours is mine."

Well I hope you have better luck gambling my cigars than I do. Go Man U!!!

jfields said:
Oh! I don't mind huh...... I guess you meant it when you said "Whats mine is mine, and what's yours is mine."

Oh baby!!! You know how I like it...ITS ALL MINE!

britishfields said:

Oh baby!!! You know how I like it...ITS ALL MINE!

I like how you talk to me! Oh, wait, that was for John. You're on Donella. 

BTW, if I win, I'll give you a call and tell you what cigars to pick out!

I think Brian's confusing his footballs..... :D

I honestly think Bayern is the better team but will take you up on this wager if you're still up for it.

So that's what it takes to get you to come out of hiding Jason.

jfields said:

Yeah being taunted by a "Bayern fan" in Facebook messages has that effect John...

jayro75 said:

Yeah being taunted by a "Bayern fan" in Facebook messages has that effect John...

I knew if I did that John, he'd come running back over here! You're on too Jason

Jonesy said:

I knew if I did that John, he'd come running back over here! You're on too Jason

solskjaerbayerngoallargephoto.jpg

Need I say more...... :p

"There's a reason one of the most famous football quotes ever, "Football, bloody hell" resulted from a match between these two squads. It's Bayern Munich and Manchester United. May the best team win."

jfields said:
She didn't bet her cigars......
I'll make sure I guide her when she goes through your humidor. Kinda like you telling Julie this morning to empty my humi and send them to you!  :sign:

Why don't you two go back to bed and save us all the uncomfortable feeling that this type of bickering happens over your morning coffee, more then we want to know!