• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why do some of you guys have a problem with me?

atuck

ANEJORE
I have done nothing to any of you but try to return to this community.

If I had a problem with you, you'd have heard from me by now.

Doc

I told you how I felt and not to get your panties in a wad over a few. ;)

atuck said:

Maybe it's just coincidence, but you have a bunch of "high end sticks" to sell and your activity goes up?  I get that people lose interest, then come back.....hell I've done it.

I think people have every right to have a problem with you, if they chose to or not.  Past attitudes and threats, will leave a pretty big impression on people.

I believe it's all fun and games. Unless anyone had been involved with something in the past they feel wasn't kosher. I like to mess around lots, wait... Let me rephrase that... I like to joke around with folks, hope ya don't think I'm taking jabs man. Welcome back to CP, enjoy it for all it is. Ultimately it IS the best place on the web for Cigars.

No problem here as far as I can tell. Wanna herf? :)
I also agree with Brandon. But the way to do it is to be active. Don't take it personally.

bfreebern said:

Maybe it's just coincidence, but you have a bunch of "high end sticks" to sell and your activity goes up?  I get that people lose interest, then come back.....hell I've done it.

I think people have every right to have a problem with you, if they chose to or not.  Past attitudes and threats, will leave a pretty big impression on people.
I have no sticks to sell. Rod said no.

bfreebern said:

I have made no threats to anybody. And obviously I'm not the only one on this site to have attitude from time to time.
Rod said to sell my cigars where I can get the most $ for them. After all, all people are only willing to buy at retail prices. The ONLY reason I wanted to sell them here was to share and give back to the community that has given me so much over the years. I would have no high end sticks if it wasn't for cp.

Then pm me a list at friends and family rates and I'll cherry pick it but good!!! <br /><br /><br />:D

atuck said:

I have made no threats to anybody. And obviously I'm not the only one on this site to have attitude from time to time.
Rod said to sell my cigars where I can get the most $ for them. After all, all people are only willing to buy at retail prices. The ONLY reason I wanted to sell them here was to share and give back to the community that has given me so much over the years. I would have no high end sticks if it wasn't for cp.

That's fine, but you haven't been active in years......that's a fundamental rule here. We were all ok with Rod's decision to let you have the sale, but wanted full disclosure on past issues. From there people can make their own informed decisions.

I don't think people have a problem with you as much as the way you're posting.  "I'll post what I like."  may be how you feel and hell, its fine with most of us, its just not a great way to respond to people trying to point you in the right direction.  

Shoot, we all technically post whatever we want, its just not received well when there's an attitude behind it.  Take it for what its worth.  No one is trying to get rid of you.  Just don't post like you're exempt from the guidelines that the rest of us follow.  Make sure you post in the correct forum, etc. etc. Take the teasing with a grain of salt, and we'll all enjoy each others company.   :thumbs:

bfreebern said:

That's fine, but you haven't been active in years......that's a fundamental rule here. We were all ok with Rod's decision to let you have the sale, but wanted full disclosure on past issues. From there people can make their own informed decisions.
I have been active in the last few years. Mostly reading tho to see what cigar is hot. I do read more than I post. I do believe full disclosure was given in the past incident. If you read the whole thread you will see how I proved that nobody had been ripped off. I have never ripped anybody off nor would I ever.
grateful1 said:
Then pm me a list at friends and family rates and I'll cherry pick it but good!!! <br /><br /><br />:D
grateful1 said:
I have no idea what happened w the quote. Still learning from my phone.

Your attitude sucks.  Your anger is only barely covered by your thin skin.  I have seen the threatening PMs (they weren't to me and I don't have permission to share them).  I have seen the PMs promising favoritism and delivering crap.

In my opinion you belong on The Scumbag list, but that's not my say.

That would be the why for me.

Were these threats retaliatory? I.e., not acceptable, but was he being antagonized, threatened? What sort of threat? Bodily harm? Smith and Wesson? Spanking? I'm just trying to get a feel if he is just unable to control his temper at times, especially if cornered, if he is just lacking social skills, or if he is a megalomaniac. 

I think whatever Atuck is doing right now is not acceptable behaviour. Either trying too hard, or intentionally being silly.

I also think that some folks who read his sale thread, containing the accusations, were, and are chomping at the bit to tear into him.

If we need proof, then get the permissions to show the proof. Let's put an end to both sides of this circus, and come to a SOLID conclusion.

The Grab Bags for Charity issue occurred in December 2007. These are all the threads I could find regarding that issue:

The Original Grab Bags for Charity Thread
The Refunds from Atuck Thread
The Complaint Thread

Activity log since the Grab Bags for Charity issue:
2008 : 76 posts (13 in January-March and 63 in December)
2009 : 35 posts ( January and February )
2010:  No posts
2011 : 4 posts (one day in August, after 29 months of no activity)
2012 : 7 posts (during one week in January)
2013 : 2 posts

In the last 5 years, from March 2009 through April 2013, you posted 13 times.

When you returned again in 2014, your second post here was the Interested in Selling thread.

Rod gave his approval for you to sell your cigars here, quite a rare opportunity considering your recorded participation within our cigar community was 15 posts in 5+ years.

Some members brought up the history of the Grab Bags for Charity issue for the members who weren't around in December 2007.

Your responses that followed:

Ya I remember that! Should I even bother?

I believe I proved that the fivers sent to those that complained had some real expensive cigars in them and they were wrong for complaining. Like the Gurka pre embargo that sold for $65. There were other examples like this. I have never ripped anybody off nor will I ever! Maybe I will go to ebay where my name is not tarnished by selfish fools.

I never misled anybody.

I can get way more money for my collection on eBay or other ways. I was going to offer everything to you guys for retail. I had made a promise to share some of my collection when it got some age on it. Like that box of Cameroon Sharks that u all helped me put together! So when and if I sell anything it will only be offered to those that I know. If I haven't met u and shook your hand don't even respond to anything I put for sale. I will ignore ur request.

You responded with calling those who you had conflicts with as "selfish fools" who "were wrong for complaining", pondering twice to sell your cigars on eBay "for way more money", and making your own rules on who you were willing to sell to here on CigarPass. Classy way to say thanks to Rod for the golden opportunity - a bad attitude with a total lack of respect for this community and our traditions of looking out for one another.

mmburtch said:
Your attitude sucks.  Your anger is only barely covered by your thin skin.  I have seen the threatening PMs (they weren't to me and I don't have permission to share them).  I have seen the PMs promising favoritism and delivering crap.

In my opinion you belong on The Scumbag list, but that's not my say.

That would be the why for me.
There are no threatening pms

Sorry I stepped on anyone's toes. It was not my intention to start trouble. I will lay low for a while and try and fit in at a later date. I just want to be part of this community. I will try and have a better attitude next time. I am truly sorry and hope to do better next time. No hard feelings. Your are my friends and I want to do right by you!

Quote:
Hi XXXX. How are you? This will be a great deal for you. What kind of cigars do you like? Since you are the 1st, I can probably pick some good ones right off the top!! You can send payment to:

ALAN TUCK
P.O. BOX 
VICTORVILLE, CA 92393

OR

PayPal to: XXXX
If you use paypal, you can't refer to cigars or tobacco at all. Call it "AVCS TF"

Thanks, Alan

I responded and said I am a fuente and padron whore etc etc. Here is what I got! 

094525.jpg

Atucks PM to me and my response... he refunded me and I didn't ask.

Quote:
Hey you little punk! You just joined last month and you think that you can sit there and talk shit like that? You don't know me and you don't know shit, little boy! Your PO must have ruffed up your box. I did NOT send out any damaged cigars!! Any unbanded cigars were NOT junk. They were ALL special cigars that were either expensive or custom rolled for me. Your comments show that you are very arrogant and full of your little punk ass. You think that I am immature?!! I'm OLD SCHOOL!!asswipe!! COme on with your bad self, Punk!! 

You are too young to know shit about real life buddy! I am glad you posted what you did. Now everybody can see what a little shit you are.

REFUND HAS BEEN SENT!!!

Alan,

I'm not 100% sure that PM isn't meant as a joke, nor am I certain that the paypal refund reason of "Here you go you little whining PUNK!!! Stay out of my way or I'll take you over my knee! BOY! LOL!!!!!!!" is for real or not either.

Anyway...