• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10 Day detox...

Bigbrown

Ok, my wife talked me into doing a 10 day detox with her; we are on day two.

I'm really am ok with not smoking a stogie for 10 day's, but good lord, I want a cup of coffee, fully leaded please!

Rant over, carry on!

Bigbrown

Wait you agreed to 10 days no coffee? ???

I guess I could stay in bed for 10 days straight... :laugh:

MTovarez said:
Wait you agreed to 10 days no coffee? ???

I guess I could stay in bed for 10 days straight... :laugh:

Hey....great idea! I do have some leave saved up! This sucks....

Why do people do things like this to themselves? "No vice is worth giving up for an extra two years on a geriatric ward". Rumpole of the Bailey

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Why do people do things like this to themselves? "No vice is worth giving up for an extra two years on a geriatric ward". Rumpole of the Bailey

Doc

Lol...and no green apples allowed. It has simple sugar in it.

Only 8 more day's to go. Going to pay myself with a Montecristo and a glass of Bush Mills when this is over...:)

Devil Doc said:

Doc
  I figure my tobacco and alcohol will cut a few years off the "wheel chair and diaper years"....hell, I'll give those up.

Wife and I made it 5 day's.....wife woke up so sick, she said "Enough, I want coffee and my life back." Both of us feel better and are 5-7 lbs. lighter. I have to say, we learned very quickly that you can cook some great food without using butter or the bad for you oil. Whodathunkit?

Back to normal now. Still eating very healthy and taking some suppliments. Been running every other day and feel just fine.

Our life key will be eating to live, not living to eat.

Thanks everyone....have a great week.

Bigbrown said:
Wife and I made it 5 day's.....wife woke up so sick, she said "Enough, I want coffee and my life back." Both of us feel better and are 5-7 lbs. lighter. I have to say, we learned very quickly that you can cook some great food without using butter or the bad for you oil. Whodathunkit?

Back to normal now. Still eating very healthy and taking some suppliments. Been running every other day and feel just fine.

I'm culturally not capable of that. I have made concessions, however. I have three meatless days a week, which is no sacrifice. I love the fruits of the sea and my burgers are not one half pound any more. They're just a third of a pound. :laugh:

Doc

Devil Doc said:

I'm culturally not capable of that. I have made concessions, however. I have three meatless days a week, which is no sacrifice. I love the fruits of the sea and my burgers are not one half pound any more. They're just a third of a pound. :laugh:

Doc

Lol...5 day's was rough. Moderation is the key to life. To much of anything can be harmful to us. Though I love cigars, I try to keep that to 2 a week...

Wow.........couldn't make it 10 days?  I'm disappointed in you. :blush: :laugh:

Bigbrown said:

I'm really am ok with not smoking a stogie for 10 day's, but good lord, I want a cup of coffee, fully leaded please!

Rant over, carry on!

Bigbrown

Can you post information about which program you were trying to complete? Is there a website for it? Thanks.

whylieineedacigar said:

Rant over, carry on!

Bigbrown

Can you post information about which program you were trying to complete? Is there a website for it? Thanks.

10 Day Detox by Dr. Haymann.....If you have questions let me know. You have to read the book first. That's the best advice I can give. Great detox program, but you cannot cheat at all. My wife and I will try it again in a couple of months. I think one of the supplement's the book suggest made my wife sick. Just FYI...we bought the book on amazon used for about half price...

broblues said:
Wow.........couldn't make it 10 days?  I'm disappointed in you. :blush: :laugh:

I'm dissapointed in me as well....but that first cup of coffee when we came off of it was soooooooo worth it!.... :)

whylieineedacigar said:
Thank you for the information!

No worries...let me know if you start. Some of the recipets in the book are awesome! It will tell you to get PGX (a supplement)....we could only find it at the health food stores. Wally world or your normal grocery chains don't carry it. Just trying to save you some time.

Bigbrown said:

Thank you for the information!

No worries...let me know if you start. Some of the recipets in the book are awesome! It will tell you to get PGX (a supplement)....we could only find it at the health food stores. Wally world or your normal grocery chains don't carry it. Just trying to save you some time.

I will let you know if I do it!

A few years back, I started to eat 'half' my meal. <br />Whatever it was I made or ordered out...I'd eat all the veggies and/or fruit but only half of the main item. <br />Today I find I tend to eat less at a sitting. <br />This way I still enjoy most things...and still go easy on the body...at least a little'<br /><br />Good work on trying the detox!
A few years back, I started to eat 'half' my meal. <br />Whatever it was I made or ordered out...I'd eat all the veggies and/or fruit but only half of the main item. <br />Today I find I tend to eat less at a sitting. <br />This way I still enjoy most things...and still go easy on the body...at least a little'<br /><br />Good work on trying the detox!