• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killer Beans for $2 off a Pound

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
From now until of April I'm going to offer up any of our beans at $2 off a pound and $1 off a half pound (plus shipping). Only one hitch, your order has to be for 2 lbs or more...that's not too hard to do.

Here are the beans I'm offering up

-Kalossi Knockout
1/2 lb bag $8.45 reg price
1 lb bag $14.95 reg price
-Nicaraguan Knife Fight
-Medellin Mad Man
-Medellin Mad Man (decaf)
-Guatemalan Antigua
-Brazilian Bombshell
-Ethiopian Sidamo
1/2 lb bag $8.95 reg price
1 lb bag $15.95 reg price
-Tanzanian Peaberry
1/2 lb bag $8.95 reg price
1 lb bag $15.95 reg price
-Electric Chair Espresso
1/2 lb bag $10.45 reg price
1 lb bag $18.00 reg price

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself, a friend, or as a gift, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...remember, I know where you live!

If you’d like to pay by credit card, give me a call at the store 765.423.7400 and I’ll make sure you’re all taken care of.

Thanks guys, Jerry

I'll have a look Jerry, thanks for the deal.

For any noobs out there, these are legit, and quite tastey!

Larry, the beans are roasted and ready to go.  I don't sell greenies.

Jerry is your site no longer up?  I can't get it to pull up.

It's up now...not sure why I was having an issue.  All good....no question, I just like to browse the goodness.

Order with confidence, folks.  Jerry is the real deal and these beans are freakin' unbelievable.

Best beans I've ever had. They look like they have been soaked in baby oil, they are so fresh.