• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Avs vs Wild 5er?

modo22

I am an Avs fan and am so happy to see them back on top, it has been a rough few years.  Funny thing is the Wild scare the crap out of me...Patrick Roy returns to the playoffs for the first time since the Wild ended his playing career in 2003 with an overtime goal by Andrew Brunette in Game 7.  I remember that game, that moment, that play beginning to materialize, and that goal!!  It still hurts my heart!

So to completely jinx me, Anyone want to take the Wild in this one and bet a 5er of some nice smokes?  I'm not going to place a value unless I need to, No dog rockets please! 

By the way folks, this is the NHL....that means Hockey.  It is a sport played on frozen water....look it up, it's fun!

If we actually had a modicum of goaltending, I'd take you up on that bet. As it stands now, I'd could just send the cigars today.

In a couple of playoff pools I'm in I have the Avs sweeping the Wild. Roy has them playing really well, but has really fired up Varly this year. Pretty sure the Avs took all four games this year with the Wild.

Gern Blansten said:
If we actually had a modicum of goaltending, I'd take you up on that bet. As it stands now, I'd could just send the cigars today.

In a couple of playoff pools I'm in I have the Avs sweeping the Wild. Roy has them playing really well, but has really fired up Varly this year. Pretty sure the Avs took all four games this year with the Wild.
They took all but one where the Wild won in shootout.

So no takers???  Game 1 is 830pm CST tonight...

Didn't think that series would go down that way. Last two Minnesota goals were insane.

Really fun series to watch. The Avs have a lot to proud of this year and will be a force for many years to come. Pretty sure Stastny earned a new contract!

Hope the Wild have something left in the tank for the Hawks series.

I just had that feeling WILD was going to win.  It could of have went either way.  Wild played good.

Awesome heart attack inducing series. In the end I think it's safe to say the best team pulled it out. Bring on Chicago! :cool:

ugh!  I knew I should not have gotten excited!  ohh well, Roy just can't get past Minnesota.

modo22 said:
ugh!  I knew I should not have gotten excited!  ohh well, Roy just can't get past Minnesota.
Someday, Ben... someday.  Like you said, it's great to see the Avs back in the conversation.