• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

looking for some New brands and Cigars to try.

nicktressler

" I ain't here for a long time. I'm here for a goo
Hey guys I am looking for some recommendations on new brands and new cigars to try. What are some new stuff you have loved recently? My normal likes are Pardon Anniversary Series. Tatuaje Red and Brown label, Liga, Vsgs. What would something that is similar profile wise to these I should try? Thanks in advance for the recommendations guys! Nick

I have had some Illusiones a few years ago and enjoyed them any particular cigars or sizes by them I should revisit?

I can't remember an Illusione that I didn't care for, although I haven't tried them all.

The illusione epernay le matin is very nice.

You might also want to try some AF Anejo in your favorite sizes.

Size is very much a personal preference.

I'm pretty much 46 rg and below, with some exceptions.

ETA

And, I think the Headley Grange blenders did real well, particularly the Dobles, and Hermosa no 4

Yup I love most of the Fuente Maduros. I am kind of looking for brands / cigars released in the last 3-4 years. I have probably tried most of the big names/ cigars before that.

I've been smoking the Nat Sherman Timeless (Dominican version) quite a bit lately.  Also, the J.D. Howard Reserve from Crowned Heads has impressed me.  If you like Pete's stuff you might want to check out his L'Atelier or L'Atelier Maduro.  Those Cormagnon's Backslide mentioned are pretty darn good, too.

Eric

If you can find it, check out a Nica Rustica. It's a heavy smoke but good on the flavor profile.

I've been really enjoying La Palina. I like the Family Series and their Maduro, Based on the diffaculty locating them in stock it appears others are also enjoying them. 

I'm still  partial to La Riqueza Nick, have you given them a go?

Under the radar, but I love the La Aroma de Cuba stuff now that Pepin is blending them.   I like the orignal (red banded foot) the best, but they whole line is solid.

@brickhouse yes I have they are very good. I have had 2 or 3 diffrent ones and enjoyed them all.