• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's a sad day

whylieineedacigar

Yolalatlpwry
The other day I met up with some friends to have a few drinks. We were at the club drinking left and right and talking about cigars and many other things. I must have mentioned that I haven't had the chance to try a certain cigar Marca but I never thought he would remember because this fella was pretty hammered (and I’m not talking about M.C Hammer hammered).

It is a sad day when you no longer can be honest with a friend and tell them about the things you want to enjoy in life without them blowing the bolts out of your mailbox. Kris (Light This!) Thank you a lot for the generosity brother, you went above and beyond with this one! My birthday is coming up next month, and I will enjoy one of these beauties on that day.

P.S – I will get you.. Sooner than later..

He's insane and I've told him that on more than one occasion! :cool: 

Nice play between two great brothers! I like some of these recent newbs. I think we'll keep them! 

Agreed John. Some very good guys from what I hear. Well played!

Michael it was my pleasure bro and enjoy them as much as I do.  Now I wasn't that hammered - ask Paul. :p

Nice job Kris!! Michael certainly deserved it...

Great job guys!  It is humbling when you make such an honest and innocent comment about a want or wish and someone just fulfills that wish with no regard for their personal attachments...

Light this! said:
Michael it was my pleasure bro and enjoy them as much as I do.  Now I wasn't that hammered - ask Paul. :p

Nice hit!

Michael if he was still awake and or not puking out on a roof of a cigar lounge then he still had room for a few more pours of scotch...LOL 

Sounds like you guys party hard up in that area of the States....