• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to be in Manhattan

Capt J

Quiet Member
After the QSH in August my wife and i are going to spend three or for days in NYC to celebrate our thirtieth wedding anniversary.

I am looking for good places to enjoy my daily cigar(s). It seems that it became illegal to smoke in the parks back in 2011.

The Carnegie and Cigar Inn have been suggested so far,

Any insight will be appreciated.

J

Capt. you can still smoke "around" the park as this is what I do every time I'm there on the bench perimeters. I have this link on my phone just in case a nice officer that doesn't know the smoking law tries to give me a summons. Then again I'm always way uptown in the Bronx but this is NYC law.

http://www.nycgovparks.org/facility/rules/smoke-free

Capt J...aside from the two Cigar Inn locations (with are both nice) and the Carnegie Club, there are still many other places worth checking out.  Club Macanudo is a great spot.  The Davidoff store on Madison Avenue.  Wall St. Humidor downtown has a great members lounge.  Even if you don't get to smoke there, it's worth asking for a tour.  Nat Sherman on 42nd St (@5th Ave) is also worth visiting as well.  

Thanks fellows for the information. The Samuel Paley Park looks really wonderful.