• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My .02 on RASCC, the short and sweet version!

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
4 1/4 x 42

Pre light, 
great appearance, light brown wrapper, firm draw, at cold wheat and twang!

Flavors throughout:

Wheaty/bready flavor, coffee and cream, slight sweetness throughout, slight spice like cinnamon/nutmeg throughout.
Not a ton of changes, but what it does, it does extremely well. 

One tasty SOB!

Flat out box worthy, a great smoke, one of the best I've had this year.

If i can find the box code I will share it. 

This, in my opinion, tasted like a Four Kicks Corona Gorda, or vice versa.

Both are fantastic smokes in my opinion. 

Happy smoking!

C

hmm, Nothing like a Crowned Heads Four Kicks at all IMHO. Four Kicks is  good, but one dimensional. Small Club Corona's are very complex.  

They do both taste like tobacco though  :sign:

I agree that it seems the RASCC did change more throughout, I got an overall sweetness which was very agreeable from both.

Never had the CC, but I'm sure if it's anything like the RASS it's fantastic.   I like the short and sweet review.  Says all it needs to say.

Gotta love Cuban Petit Coronas. I favor them over any other vitola or country of origin.

Great review, Caesar!  I'm in the market for a box of petite coronas/minutos and as of right now, the RASCC is the leading contender.

Barry, those are good and can't go wrong buying them. Heck if you don't like them I'll take them of your hands. Party Shorts and SCDH El Principe are no slouches either. If you haven't tried any of the three - shoot me a PM with your addy and I can get those out to you.

Light this! said:
Barry, those are good and can't go wrong buying them. Heck if you don't like them I'll take them of your hands. Party Shorts and SCDH El Principe are no slouches either. If you haven't tried any of the three - shoot me a PM with your addy and I can get those out to you.
Kris, thanks for the generous offer, but I'm still reeling from your last bombing!  Luckily for my mailbox, I've had all of them. 

It's blasphemous, but I haven't found a Partagas I'm into yet, to include the Shorts. The Principe is fantastic, however. Out of the three, I've enjoyed the RASCC the most.

CMontoya79 said:
Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
4 1/4 x 42

Pre light, 
great appearance, light brown wrapper, firm draw, at cold wheat and twang!

Flavors throughout:

Wheaty/bready flavor, coffee and cream, slight sweetness throughout, slight spice like cinnamon/nutmeg throughout.
Not a ton of changes, but what it does, it does extremely well. 

One tasty SOB!

Flat out box worthy, a great smoke, one of the best I've had this year.

If i can find the box code I will share it. 

This, in my opinion, tasted like a Four Kicks Corona Gorda, or vice versa.

Both are fantastic smokes in my opinion. 

Happy smoking!

C

There's some similarity for sure but I find all Ramon Allones have a special added spice that isn't find in NC's, perhaps, a cinnamon/nutmeg/hint of coconut that stays on the tongue a bit longer.

Four Kicks brings a stronger flavor of oats to me.

Great writeup! Welcome to the RA whore club.

mjolnir01 said:
Kris, thanks for the generous offer, but I'm still reeling from your last bombing!  Luckily for my mailbox, I've had all of them. 

It's blasphemous, but I haven't found a Partagas I'm into yet, to include the Shorts. The Principe is fantastic, however. Out of the three, I've enjoyed the RASCC the most.
Kris you forgot the Bolivar Corona Junior or the HU Half Corona... Who are we kidding all those short smokes are excellent!