• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DONE: Synjeco Pipe Tobacco Group Buy

nismo270r

Hey all,

I just posted up in the BST forums that I'm putting together another group buy for Syjneco, but thought I should post here too since I don't see a lot of BST's for pipe tobacco. Here's the thread:
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/76037-synjeco-pipe-tobacco-group-buy-fall-2014-samuel-gawith-plugs-schurch/

Some of the awesome blends you can get through Synjeco are not available here in the states. There is Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Plug, St. James Plug, RB Plug (is available sometimes, but you hardly ever see it), Schürch blends, Wellauer, and of course their house Synjeco blends.

Check out the thread and PM me if you're interested!

Thanks! I don't see any of those plugs listed on their site, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Just an update on the group buy. Current order is at 2740g!  I would like to have everyone's orders in by August 25th, then I will contact them to get things rolling that week, thanks!

Update! As of today, the order is at 3740g! A few more days to get your orders in and I'll be contacting them next week, thanks!