• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Cup Final Wager

XxMerlinxX

I am a leaf on the wind...
Argentina vs Germany, who's your money on? I'm backing Germany and I'll wager a premium fiver if anyone wants to back Argentina.

As good as Messi is, and as much as I like watching him play, there's no way I'm betting against Deutschland, especially after the beatdown they put on Brazil.  I'm sure someone will take that wager though.

Already lost in the WC pool, so why not lose here too!

I'll take your bet.

Germany took down a Brazil that didn't have their star, Neymar, nor their Captain, Silva. So what I worry about is Germany getting hit by Messi early on and completely losing their steam. If Di Maria heals from his injury in time and is able to play, it will be that much easier for Messi.

XxMerlinxX said:
Argentina vs Germany, who's your money on? I'm backing Germany and I'll wager a premium fiver if anyone wants to back Argentina.

Good bet and entertaining game to watch.  By the way, what was the fiver?

Well... I'll see you again (soccer) in four years.  Actually, just a couple due to the Olympics.

We didn't specify.  I'll leave it up to his good judgement.

losing sucks....but losing twice at the same time you have to ship splits out means 5 packages out the door at once....Hope I didn't screw anything up :)

9405 9036 9930 0220 5913 61

On its way!  Hope you enjoy.

Just thought I'd update this.  Modo went above and beyond with fulfilling his end of the wager.  I am most thankful, to both he and the German football team. :D