• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey there, sky gazzers

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
The Buck Moon is tonight. It's also at perigee. So it'll be a big bastid. It rose about 2026 here on the East coast. It won't be in the sky more than ten hours, though. So grab a drink and cigar and enjoy. BTW, it's called the buck moon because this is the time of year deer begin to grow their antlers.

Doc

It is awesome. They call it many things. Super moon is another term commonly used. There will be two more this year. 1 in August which is the closest the moon will get to earth this year and again in October I believe.

Not to be pedantic, but the 1st full moon of summer is always the Buck Moon. It's not always a super Moon.

Doc

I enjoyed it last night on the patio by the firepit with my wife and our friends, while smoking a Tat 7th Reserva and enjoying a Stone Vertical Epic 12.  Not the best beer/stogie pairing in the world but the cigar was fantastic and the brew was as well.

Thanks Doc, believe me when I tell you, no one wants to see you pedantic. The moon was equally as wonderous here in Texas.

I saw it last night, looked really cool.  Caught me off guard when I was driving, as it was so big and orange.