• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A great day...

B.HOBS

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Today was a day that will forever change who I am and how I view the world....

I welcomed my first born to the world, my son Milo Gray Hobson!! Words cannot express how happy, grateful, confused, and excited I am for what lies ahead. Such a huge range of emotions, pain, and exhaustion...and that's just me!! My wife went without any pharmaceutical or surgical assistance, which makes me so proud of her that she made it through like a champ....

I am over the moon... And just wanted to share with all of you gentlemen and fellow fathers!!

Congratulations Billy, you're going to be a great Father. Can't wait to meet the lil guy!

Congrats brother - awesome news and glad both baby and mom are doing well. Now go light up something special.

Congratulations. Welcome to a whole new aspect of existence.

Always do what will help him reach his full potential, and he and you will both be happy.

The best of wishes to you and your family sir. If there was ever a time for a celebratory stick, today should be it. I wish your wife, son Milo and yourself the best life has to offer..

A special note because this will happen. When you change his diaper or might be bathing him, cover his penis with a wash cloth, cause you will get nailed, promise!

Congratulations Billy! It's definitely the best feeling in the world.  :)

Congrats, Billy! Parenthood is one of the hardest, most rewarding things you'll ever do. Enjoy each moment because if you think time flew by before, it will feel like someone has stomped on the time accelerator now.

Congrats Billy, that kid is blessed being born into such great parents.

Congratulations Billy. My wife is due on Aug 8th with our first born, so I am looking forward to sharing your excitement

B.HOBS said:
Today was a day that will forever change who I am and how I view the world....

More than you could ever imagine...

Congratulations on your expanded family.  Life is good.  :)

Congrats, & welcome to fatherhood.  It's a helluva ride, but worth it all.