• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Paul George Injury

Yeah, that was a brutal one to see.  All of those kinds of injuries are brutal.  Theismann, Krumrie, Kevin Ware...harsh all the way across the board.  I hope he recovers.

I heard that it was only the bones that broke, nothing with knee or ankle, so the  early prognosis is a full recovery.  Bad man,  that turns your stomach to watch it!

While it was gruesome to watch, at least the bones didn't break through the skin the same way Kevin Ware's did last Spring, leaving 4"-5" of bone showing.

Hoping he can come back after a year off & be the same player.

Definitely a tough injury.  Sitting through the a season provides a different perspective to the player upon their return.  

Ya Kevin ware...ugh that is tough. No way I wouldn't have passed out...

I've been down the duel compound fracture road of my left forearm and talk about instant shock. You really don't feel a thing I guess that's the major effect on the brain when you see your own bones... However you better hope the meds are coming quick and heavy.

Every time I hear if an injury like this or an instant reply plays I need to turn away do to first hand experience. The Kevin Ware thing caught me so off gaurd I nearly threw up.

Recovery will be a bitch!