• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

50lb Box of Rope

Breedy

Busted
....yes ROPE!!!

I thought I would pass this deal along.

http://www.cmcrescue.com/c/rope-web/

50lbs of odd sized  1/2 inch Life Safety rope shipped to my door for $88.  It ships as "small sections" below is what I received

20140806_103426_zpsd1de0f95.jpg

Back to Front, Left to Right

130 ft New England KM III,   120 ft New England KM III,  130 ft Static-Pro Life Line

50 ft Static-Pro Life Line,     50 ft CMC Life LIne,            115 ft New England KM III

3 x 10ft sections Static-Pro Life Line     (all length approximate, determined by weight)

The way it works is they take end of spools and throw them in a box.  When the box reaches ~50lbs they pack the box up to ship out.  This is, to my knowledge, only available over the phone and  may not be able to be back-ordered.  When I called they had a couple of 1/2 inch boxes ready to go, but said the 3/8 inch might be a week or two.

This rope retails for over $1/ft and I was told I would get approximately  500-550ft with no guarantee on section length.  By weight I figure I got ~620ft for $88, which comes out to $0.14/ft.

Cue Boondock Saints Jokes

tumblr_m0oe04vfFd1r08w8o.gif

It's not rope. It's line. :rolleyes: Flippin' 'lubber.

Doc

Give him enough rope....

How Willim DeFoe didn't win a best supporting for that performance is beyond belief.

Bsneed51 said:
Not the same as this?

gallery_7132_1398_35482.png

Rape is what canola oil is made from.  They decided to call it canola because a shelf full of "Rape Oil" is just asking for it.  

~Boar

Not A Nice Person said:

Not the same as this?

Rape is what canola oil is made from.  They decided to call it canola because a shelf full of "Rape Oil" is just asking for it.  

~Boar

But if it's asking for it....

tomthirtysix said:

Not the same as this?

~Boar

But if it's asking for it....

No means no.  :p

~Boar