• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Guys, what's the meaning of your CP name?

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
I did this about 3 years ago so people older members and newer members might find out a little something about each other.

Here's the link  http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/68977-whats-the-meaning-of-your-cp-name/

So, for you newer guys, tell us older folk the meaning behind your Cigar Pass name. Mine is easy....I just threw a "y" at the end of my last name.

Let's here it new guys and guys that didn't post it in the last thread!

First Middle Last

Avatar = used to weld before I got into Quality....

A lack of creativity & imagination when I registered lead me to use my 1st & middle name as my CP username, hence, theronray.

I like cigars and I'm a firefighter. Had I realized beforehand that I may really start enjoying this place, I may have picked something a little more creative.

Nick name my wife started calling me after seeing the movie "The Inlaws" plus I have a 2003 Mustang Cobra.

Cabaiguan was the first box I ever bought. I bought it after going to my first Little Puff's hosted by W. Curtis Drapper's in DC. My first name is Jon, so you put the two together, and you end up with Cabaiguan Juan.

My name was a combination of Cig for cigars and SID for the first programmable sound chip (Sound Interface Device, thus SID) in my first computer, which I have several (these IC's are hard to come by)

Ok, I might be a geek... :whistling:

I used to work at Yankee Stadium when I was a teenager. There was a homeless person that had a sign that said " Why Lie I Need a Beer," I found this sign to be very funny and the guy was always joking around with fans and taking pictures with them. Long story short, 2 years after I started working at the stadium I became the supervisor of outside vending operations and I ended hiring this guy to work as a hotdog vendor. He was always grateful to me for giving him a shot and he's still working there.

That’s the reason I use this username.

whylieineedacigar said:
I used to work at Yankee Stadium when I was a teenager. There was a homeless person that had a sign that said " Why Lie I Need a Beer," I found this sign to be very funny and the guy was always joking around with fans and taking pictures with them. Long story short, 2 years after I started working at the stadium I became the supervisor of outside vending operations and I ended hiring this guy to work as a hotdog vendor. He was always grateful to me for giving him a shot and he's still working there.

That’s the reason I use this username.
Out-Freakin-Standing!!!!  Great on you, for extending a hand!

Floyd T.

We bought a Pug in 1972. Through natural life cycles we have had four, our current girl being Shelby, 13 years old. They are great around young children.

extremeXconcepts

About 14 yrs ago I started a car club. And called it eXtreme Concepts. Then the car club became my STUNT BIKE team. We stunt road for about 10 yrs, until I had my 1st child. That was enough to make me sell the stunt toy so I didnt get hurt or worse killed on it. Throughout all of this I have done custom airbrushing and graphics. So this now is my custom airbrush, paint, graphic, company. eXtreme Concepts. The reason for writting it extremeXconcepts is most of the time eXtreme Concepts is taken. For example on Facebook. So I had to do www.facebook.com/extremexconcepts.