• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome to the World

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
On This past Wednesday, my wife, after 27 hours of Labor, have birth to our first child (son), Parker Page Elliott. 8#10oz, 21" long. She is doing great, as is Parker. Our yellow lab, Ranger, whom we thought would be a great big brother, has surpassed all expectations and is fantastic in keeping watch over Parker. I'm super elated, and proud of Heather, Parker and all the Doctors and Nurses at the hospital.

Oh, I celebrated with a Padron 46yr Natural when we came home yesterday.

The poor woman. 27hrs of labor is a long time. It's fortunate humans have a piss poor pain memory, or you'd never get any, anymore.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
The poor woman. 27hrs of labor is a long time. It's fortunate humans have a piss poor pain memory, or you'd never get any, anymore.

Doc
My saving grace will be that she knows how quickly a C-Secrion takes. If it wasn't for that, I'd never be getting any, anymore.

Congrats!

Now, you and the wife can always "schedule" the delivery.  With our last 3, we set the date with the doctor and got it done.  It was much easier that way, well for me anyway :laugh:

Welcome to Daddyland! Congrats! How is your wife feeling?...and let's see a picture of your little Angel.  :thumbs: