• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do Not discuss sources...........

garbandz

I find it curious that it is not allowed to discuss CC sources,and at the same time there is a banner at the top of the screen every time I come online, with the names and a come hither format from two CC sources.

Would someone please tell me the rationale behind the ban on discussing sources in light of the adverts here?

This forum is worldwide and CC's are not illegal worldwide. It is perfectly okay for this forum host advertisements. We do not discuss sources because it is not considered good etiquette and those are the rules. This forum is based on friendship and reputation. We do not simply post randomly for the passerby's benefit.

We ain't had one of these fellows in a long time. Anyone care to start a poll on how long he lasts?

Doc

Pardon me if I do not grasp your meaning,was I being unfriendly?

Do you think I am just passing by?

I was seeking an explanation.I was not passing judgement or complaining about the status quo......

As far as reputation,does one not build one by interaction and participation ?.............

I am new to this forum,and trying to get some information................

Whoa, my spidey sense is out of control.

Doc

I did not mean you were simply a passerby. I hope you enjoy the forum and make lasting friendships.

As was said, Cuban cigars are illegal if you're an American, however there are international members in this community.

The Black Cloud said:
As was said, Cuban cigars are illegal if you're an American, however there are international members in this community.
There are other reasons, but if you were equipped to be an outlaw you wouldn't need an explanation.

Doc

I suppose it isn't too awful bad to ask. It is how you handle the answer that folks will gain some insight into your personality and willingness to 
abide by rules, of any sort.

If you walk into my house, and I say, fine, come in, but no discussion about "whatever". If you ask for an explanation, to which, incidentally I don't owe an answer, I think negative, but maybe redeemable, curious, inexperienced, etc. If you continue to press, I think..."ok, this one is a problem. I'm never inviting him again".
If I say, let's not discuss it or even if I give you an answer, and you, who have not lived in my house, know its history, etc., decide to debate me, you would be asked to leave.

Having no insight into my decisions, and how I choose to protect my family, keep peace in my home, etc., your best option, if you want to remain welcome, is to follow the rules. Unless, of course, doing so would make you insanely twitchy. In that case, it might be best for you to avoid the situation.

The Black Cloud said:

Illegal ??? Dammit, that sucks :0

CigSid said:

Illegal ??? Dammit, that sucks :0

...no kidding, what a shame... :(

What the heck is everyone talking about? Oh, it's the secret tobacco again huh?

You can have Cuban cigars in Colorado because weed is legal here.

Everyone knows Cuban cigars have weed in them, so I guess they are legal in CO and WA state now..... :p