• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Crowned Heads Specials @ Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

Sorry it's been a while since I've been able to post anything here.  My wife had a baby on August 7th!  Baby girl, Phoebe.  Mom and baby are doing great.  I have two daughters now, along with the baby we also have a 2 1/2 year old (Beatrix).  Two daughters and one bathroom at the house, I have a feeling I'm in for some trouble!  

Enough with the baby talk, lets get to cigars.  Right now we have select sizes from three lines of Crowned Heads on sale: Four Kicks, Headley Grange and J.D. Howard Reserve.  The Four Kicks is a Nicaraguan blend with an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper.  Headley Grange has a nice blend of Nicaraguan tobaccos and an Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper leaf.  The J.D. Howard blend has Nicaraguan filler tobaccos, an Ecuadorian Sumatra binder and a Brazilian Arapiraca wrapper.

Also, a small shipment of La Flor Dominicana 1994 cigars arrived earlier in the week.  The Conga (5 x 52) size is sold out right now but we do still have single cigars and 20-count boxes of the three other sizes available.

I've had the chance to smoke a couple of these 1994s now.  Real crisp flavors, I've read reviewers say they pick up notes of citrus and I definitely think that's pretty spot on.  They're not as spicy as most of Litto's other offerings; you do see some spice at the end of the cigar but I mostly get an earthy, cedary flavor.  They're definitely not as full as most stuff Litto makes.  I'd say they're close to mild-to-medium but leaning closer to medium.  Certainly something different from Litto and La Flor Dominicana.

Thank you,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

312-782-7898
freematches@jackschwartz.com

Congratulations on the addition to your family Eric!

Congratulations, Eric! wow, two daughters. I'm sorry to say this but, with 3 woman in the house, you will need 4 bathrooms if you have any hope of peace in the morning...  ;) . Many blessings to all of you.

Congrats Eric, good to hear that mom and Phoebe are both doing good.  I can already see a nice shot gun in the future at the front door when the boys start showing up........ :D  :thumbs:  :p

Thanks everyone!  The girls have definitely taken over my life.  The inside of my car is filled with Hello Kitty stickers already.  Surrounded by females; my wife, the two daughters and a pair of female basset hounds.  Thankfully I get to hang out in a cigar shop all day long!  :laugh:

Got to say, I'm new to the Forum and really like your site.  Will be ordering from you on the next batch...

And, congrats on the Family

jsm11 said:
Got to say, I'm new to the Forum and really like your site.  Will be ordering from you on the next batch...

And, congrats on the Family

Thanks!  If you have any questions or if there is ever anything I can help you with please feel free to shoot me a PM here at CP or contact me at the store.  Our email is: freematches@jackschwartz.com

Eric