• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell Pipes

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
I haven't been on their site for awhile and just got done looking.  Did they significantly raise their prices?  I always thought they did great work, but the prices seem to have jumped last time I wanted to buy one.

Not sure. I haven't been on their site in at least a year, and don't really remember what they were asking for the regulars, jumbos, etc. They do "seem" higher than they were when I first started looking. A lot of the indys are asking about the same, or more so, I'd say he is somewhat competitive. Something like a Balkovec is going to cost 300+ but, the workmanship and attention to detail is much much higher.

Seems about the same to me. Most of the pipes are still in the $150-200 range. They have been there for as long as I can recall. I do notice they seem to be offering more of their ridculously huge pipes for $500+, then they used to. 

Pipe Smoker said:
Seems about the same to me. Most of the pipes are still in the $150-200 range. They have been there for as long as I can recall. I do notice they seem to be offering more of their ridculously huge pipes for $500+, then they used to. 
Maybe that's it. I don't see as many $80 - $125 pipes anymore.

bfreebern said:

Maybe that's it. I don't see as many $80 - $125 pipes anymore.

The pipes that were <$100 tended to be their fishing vest pipes, or other similarly small pipes (some of the shot shells). I think you are certainly correct, that there seems to few of these, as the guys tend to concentrate on their monsters. I personal never saw the appeal of a giant pipe. If I can't hold in my teeth, I don't see the point in smoking it, but too each his own.