• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Review of the Cheap Humidors Havana Foot Locker Humidor

diapanos

Banned

That should hold you for a while... my humi is rated for 300 and really think I need to get a coolidor for boxes.  I really like that yours has the double tray...

**********************************************************************************

The Havana Footlocker was my first large humi purchase about 10 years ago.  I think it was a good humi, but easy to outgrow.  I recently gave it to my brother-in-law and it's performing well for him.

diapanos said:
Easy to outgrow?
I can't picture myself outgrowing this humidor for a long while...

Hehe, famous words spoken by every member here.

I also bought one from CH, the only thing that pissed me was its made in China. That lasted me 18 months beforre I bought the 600 count wineadore.

Pugman1943 said:
I also bought one from CH, the only thing that pissed me was its made in China. That lasted me 18 months beforre I bought the 600 count wineadore.

Where was the wineadore made? :D

Nice humi, you'll have it filled up in no time!

8888888888888888888*************************************************************************

Rod said:

Where was the wineadore made? :D

Nice humi, you'll have it filled up in no time!

We both know electronics will come out of the Far East, but my virgin mind thought spanish cedar and wood workmanship would stay with folks who know what and how it is used, and not for burial ashes for my ancestors,

As for part two, I'm already into creative arrangement of sticks, all loose. Only able to keep one box of TAT 10ths in there because BBS messed with my ancient mind.

**********************************************************************************************

Light this! said:
********************************************************************************

diapanos said:

Diapanos, is that humi seasoned already in three days?

My digital hygrometer is reading 72% so it should be OK.

I really think that was way too fast. Minimum a week preferably two if it was mine. You really want it to stabilize before introducing any cigars into it. 

Light this! said:

j.thom said:
**********************************************************************************************