• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione mc slam

mc808

Introducing the latest Illusione single store exclusive cigar - the Illusion mc slam!

The mc slam is a 6" x 54 box-pressed toro.  It has a beautiful San Andreas maduro wrapper with binders and fillers composed of Nicaraguan Corojo and Criollo.   200 boxes of 25 cigars were produced for R. Field Wine Co. in Hawaii.

This cigar will premiere at our Illusione event on September 5th.  Cigars for general release will be on sale beginning Tuesday, September 9th.

The mc slam is priced at $8.50 each, boxes of 25 will be $212.50.  Shipping is set at $11.30 per box with free shipping for 2 boxes or more.  Shipping for 5 packs will be $6.

I am now accepting pre-orders at marvinchang@foodland.com
Please e-mail your full name, mailing address, and phone number.  I will call you to get payment information.

Aloha,
Marvin

Damn they look great Marvin. Love how you worked your initials into the name of the cigar.
I still have a few of your Cromagnon Venus, Omg are they good.

You fellow Illusione nerds should jump on this before you miss out. Look at the Tat T110 another one of Marvin's cigars. A unicorn, white whale for many. Don't let this slip by.

Backslide said:
Damn they look great Marvin. Love how you worked your initials into the name of the cigar.
I still have a few of your Cromagnon Venus, Omg are they good.

They are delicious! 

Actually I asked Dion to pick a name for the cigar and he used my initials.  Its better than the name they were using at the factory - Marvin Maduro.

I'm glad you like the Venus.  I do have more if you run out. :)

Congratulations on the your latest, Marvin.  They look great! 

I presume the fillers are ULTRA-esqe?  That blend is a power-house, but I can imagine the inherent earthiness of the San Andreas could really compliment it nicely.  Jason's right--you may have the next T110 on your hands.

Dion seems to be earning a LOT of my cigar budget for the next few months.

mjolnir01 said:
Congratulations on the your latest, Marvin.  They look great! 

I presume the fillers are ULTRA-esqe?  That blend is a power-house, but I can imagine the inherent earthiness of the San Andreas could really compliment it nicely.  Jason's right--you may have the next T110 on your hands.

Dion seems to be earning a LOT of my cigar budget for the next few months.
Thank you sir!

I wouldn't put it in the Ultra power category, more medium plus for me. The cigar has wonderful caramel and coffee notes with a touch spice. Not very peppery but with a smooth and rich flavor profile.

Cigars are starting to be shipped out today.  We do have more boxes available for those who didn't pre-order.

Marvin, my sticks arrived on Saturday in great shape. Thanks for the quick turn-around and careful packing. I smoked two on Saturday and one yesterday. Each stick burned great and easily lasted two hours. The taste (flavor?) was what I expected from an Illusione... fantastic.

Undegreed said:
Marvin, my sticks arrived on Saturday in great shape. Thanks for the quick turn-around and careful packing. I smoked two on Saturday and one yesterday. Each stick burned great and easily lasted two hours. The taste (flavor?) was what I expected from an Illusione... fantastic.
Thanks!  Always great to hear feedback on the cigar.

Delish Marvin!

B945A8FF-1A0D-443B-91B8-BA98FA11C096_zpsbgevkypj.jpg

My impressions matched that of Halfwheel and they put it perfectly. I quote;

"The rich espresso note remains the dominant flavor through the final third of the Illusione, but a creamy oak flavor is fast on its heels, along with other notes of dark cocoa, leather, earth and hay. While the caramel sweetness remains unchanged, it does gain in strength right before the end of the cigar, combining nicely with the slight black pepper that is still present on the retrohale."