• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Paul Garmirian Cigars

Kxthor911

For those of you that know about this company I will list the cigars that have been produced. It seems like he has only had one Limited Edition and I guess that is the PG Symphony 20. So does that mean all of his other cigars are still in production or do they come and go?
PG Gourmet - seem regular production - seem to be still in production
PG Gourmet Series 2 - same as above
PG Reserva Exclusiva - question marks on this one guys
PG Maduro - same as Gourmet series I believe
PG Artisan's Selection - question marks on this one too
PG 15th Anniversary - seem to be limited
PG Soiree - ???
PG Artisan's Passion - ???

Thanks for any help as I have had a few of these and some are great. I did a short search and could not find data on all his sticks together. Sorry if I missed something.

Technically, all the lines you listed are regular production.  The one true limited edition cigar he made, I believe, is the Symphony 20 Connoisseur.  I know he's running low on inventory on the original Symphony 20 Connoisseur so he also has one called the Symphony 20 Connoisseur13; they have the same blend as the original Symphony 20 Connoisseur but there is definitely a difference.  From what I understand all other sizes in the Symphony 20 line are regular production.  

I don't ever remember him saying something was out of stock or not available when we've called in an order so everything you mentioned should be available.  Here in the store we sell a lot of the Symphony 20, Gourmet and Reserva Exclusiva.  Which ones of you smoked that you like?  

Eric

The Symphony 20 Sublimes are excellent!  A nice complex cigar with a good taste..  That is interesting to learn about the Symphony 20 Connoisseur13, I'm going to have to try and pick up a few to try.

Not interested to try any of Paul Garmirian's cigars. His remarks about other manufacturers have been so disrespectful.

Gavin said:
Not interested to try any of Paul Garmirian's cigars. His remarks about other manufacturers have been so disrespectful.
Gavin, I agree.  He sure came off like a crotchety old man.  It was doubly worse when one of those manufacturers had gone on record citing Garmirian as a positive influence.  

Link to the interview with Daily Caller for reference (be sure to read the commentary as well)

P.G.s are okay, but there are plenty of other good sticks out there.