• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual HERF

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
For Izel Grace Montoya's 1st and my 35th and for the heck of it. Will the 25th or 26th work for folks? I had sent out in packages with traded (split) a special pink stick to light up, join us with one of your faves if you don't have one. I currently have no functioning interwebs at my house and it will be fixed on the 8th or do the company says. I will use the chat which was used previously so keep an eye out for link.

C

I've missed having these. I will try to make it but can't be certain since our refueling outage starts around the same time so my schedule will be up in the air.

C, I'm up for the the 25th bro. (Sept. right?) Maybe we can get the 5 Guys Burgers and Fries crew in here too. What do you say Bill, Paul, Michael and Dave?

The only client I'm familiar with is the "gay tiny chat" as backslide calls it.

Light this! said:
C, I'm up for the the 25th bro. (Sept. right?) Maybe we can get the 5 Guys Burgers and Fries crew in here too. What do you say Bill, Paul, Michael and Dave?
Do we have an estimated time this event will take place on the 25th?

Will this be open to anyone?  If I'm free that evening, I wouldn't mind getting on for a while, meeting new folks, & putting faces with some of the names on here.

Might consider using a Google hangout.  I've been using it with my Marine in Okinawa and we video chat with him, myself, and his younger brother flawlessly.  Last time I tried to join a VH via tiny chat it kept lagging and I kept getting bounced.  

....though, maybe someone was trying to tell me something.... :p

I have to agree with BBS here. Google hangouts are a breeze to setup and work great with up to 10 people.

Ok let's try google hangouts. Since I've not used this before, does anyone want to lead and post instructions? Or a link? Let's do Thursday 9/25 at 9:00 eastern, 6:00 pacific and 7:00 mountain (Colorado time).
C
If you've got a pink label stogie light er up. If not all good, smoke something you like!

C

BlindedByScience said:
Might consider using a Google hangout.  I've been using it with my Marine in Okinawa and we video chat with him, myself, and his younger brother flawlessly.  Last time I tried to join a VH via tiny chat it kept lagging and I kept getting bounced.  

....though, maybe someone was trying to tell me something.... :p

Tom,
I'm just getting up to speed with Skype (and other aspects internet, per se). Would you say this is as good or better? I've had Skype drop out on me a few times.
I'll look into it, costs/free, etc. I am finding myself using Google "apps" for more and more aspects of my life. 

C,
That time works for me. 

Fellas, this will likely have to be moved to Saturday at 7:00 PM Colorado time. Have to take care of some things like dropping off a vehicle for repairs and picking up a rental. Sat 9/27 7:00 PM. Look for link or such here.

I should be around then, and even if I'm not I can try to remember to hop on and set up a link for y'all.

Ok guys, I'll be around this evening. So we are set to start this at 8 pm CST. For anyone that has not used google chat (hangouts) you have to download a small program. Here is the link for the google hangout. 

https://plus.google.com/hangouts

Is this a go for tonight..??  Am I late to the party..??  Am I completely out to lunch...??... :laugh:

Seems to be a go for tonight. Thats when Montoya wanted to do it :)...I guess its a go BBS

Did everyone check out the link? Do I need to try to post any additional instructions?